Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
6,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was picking up my daughter from her new "alternative" school the other day.It's in a kinda bad neighborhood.There was a guy standing outside the school with what appeared to be a apbt on a rope.Not a leash,but a rope.
So while I'm waiting for my daughter to come out I went over to talk to the guy.I asked him what bloodlines the dog had and he said American.I said I know he's an Apbt but what lines does he have?And he said 'he's got american lines'.So I start trying to think what I'm going to say next when he then says ' I got 3 more at home and a litter of Jocko puppies.'So then I say to him oh ok so he's Jocko?'And he then again says no american.And then he says that one of his pits at home is blue.So I ask what bloodlines the blue one has.He says 'he's a blue'.And so I say no I mean like is he RE or is he Gotti or ya know what lines does he have in him.And he then says he's a blue.
So by this time I was already tired of standing in the heat and tired of having his dog choke himself from trying to jump up on me so I just left it at that and walked back to my car.
What a shame that this guy who knows nothing about the dogs he has is breeding them.:hammer::flush:

· Work them Pet Bulls!
3,950 Posts
I see it everyday. Its a dam shame. They have them as status symbols and as money makers for breeding. They could careless about bloodlines. Alls they know is blue nose and red nose and there black nosed dog is just a pit because in there ignorant minds blue noses and red noses are a bloodline LOL! Morons!

· Premium Member
9,176 Posts
lol chicks they dont know what they are talking about , gotta repeat themselfs so many times lol He is blue line DUHHHHH ya know the kind that come from the $1000 line lololol Bahhahahahahaha. see this type of thing on CL all the time lol

Reactions: dixieland

· Premium Member
4,654 Posts
yeah and not only is he giving the breed a terrible name but he also give responsible breeders a bad rap and people just tend to group them all in together!

· Forum Manager
4,902 Posts
got those up and down this street of mine. its horrible, last summer i was walking nismo and someone walked outside just to show me a few pups of his litter...

· Take no prisoners
554 Posts
My co-worker just got himself a blue dog and when I asked him about if he was going to get his new pup fixed the first thing he said was he was going to breed her and make some money off her first. I tried to talk him out of it by telling him the cons of breeding and he told me that I was just jealous because his dog can "rip mine apart".... I was like oh my goodness and at that point just walked away.

· Registered
6,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah and not only is he giving the breed a terrible name but he also give responsible breeders a bad rap and people just tend to group them all in together!
That they do.You should see all the dirty looks I get from people whenever I'm walking our rescue Hera.When we got her she had just had puppies,so her teets are still hanging low.People give me dirty looks like I'm the one that bred her.Well no I take that back,half of them do,the other half ask me if I have any blue puppies I'm selling.:hammer:
My co-worker just got himself a blue dog and when I asked him about if he was going to get his new pup fixed the first thing he said was he was going to breed her and make some money off her first. I tried to talk him out of it by telling him the cons of breeding and he told me that I was just jealous because his dog can "rip mine apart".... I was like oh my goodness and at that point just walked away.
It's ridiculous!When I got Hera I had quite a few of my husbands family members say 'oh she's a blue you can make a ton off of her'.Whatever.I just told them umm no go google pitbull and see how rare blue pitbulls really are.

I just don't understand why this guy would lie about bloodlines.Did he really think that that's what they were?Or did he just think that I wouldn't know that he was full of crap?

· Registered
711 Posts
Son of a turkey that would irritate the poop out of me. I would have given up after the first american. We were at the dog park once and this guy brought his dog in and was talking to him like an idiot. And I said he's cute what is he mixed with. He then said "Nothing". so I was like oh he's a purebred pit, knowing he wasn't. And this guy said "No no no. He's a terrier." I was like what kind of terrier. He then said, "Just a regular terrier. nothing else.
WTF. are you kidding me. I just don't understand the ignorance ffrom people.

· Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Happens all the time here too. I resist going on Facebook sometimes because it's soooo hard to not comment on. "we got a blue nose pit from the flea market" and more and more....Funny, my local shelter had a whole litter of blue APBT puppies at that time.

· SASSY MINX
3,481 Posts
Just recently I saw two guys at a gas station making a maybe 10 wk old puppy bark & snarl while they were standing near the store front.

OMG I wanted to say something but then again I didn't want to get shot either. It's a friggin shame what the world's become

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.