Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! How ya'll been? thought I'd post a Trance update. Yes. I am a completely head over heels in love with my dog lol :)

Fatty :p

Look at my dainty pose Ma!

Baby pics!

That's my boy!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
awwwww I just asked for some in the other thread and you delivered! YAY lol So adorable, I can tell why you fell you love, those puppy pics are adorable!! Very handsome boy!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Gorgeous boy! What are his bloodlines? Do you have any plans for him?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gorgeous boy! What are his bloodlines? Do you have any plans for him?

I was going to show him, but he got in a fight with my inlaw's ABD and got scarred up, so now I can't. :/

He's the sensitive intellectual type and trying to get him to weight pull is out of the question. He is however, VERY talented in obedience and training in general.

His bloodlines are a mix between Ch UKC showlines and ADBA performance lines. So sorta a mixer. He is ADBA, I can dig out his pedigree sometime.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts

I was going to show him, but he got in a fight with my inlaw's ABD and got scarred up, so now I can't. :/

He's the sensitive intellectual type and trying to get him to weight pull is out of the question. He is however, VERY talented in obedience and training in general.

His bloodlines are a mix between Ch UKC showlines and ADBA performance lines. So sorta a mixer. He is ADBA, I can dig out his pedigree sometime.
That sucks that he got all scarred up...I noticed his leg in the pics. So he is scatterbred? My bitch is to consisting of RE/watchdog/grapevine/knowlwood so I call her an amstaff when people ask what she is. She has alot of staff blood in her but also some well known bullies.... she is a Quake grandaughter if your familiar with the RE lines. Funny she's a tiny little thang weighing in at 45 lbs conditioned at 18 months old. I would have been laughed out of the ABKC show ring so I was going to show her in the UKC where she is registered but allergies ruined that. :curse: Oh well LOL! Does your boy have any bully in him? how much does he weigh? He is such a ham and I love that chocolate colored coat.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
That sucks that he got all scarred up...I noticed his leg in the pics. So he is scatterbred? My bitch is to consisting of RE/watchdog/grapevine/knowlwood so I call her an amstaff when people ask what she is. She has alot of staff blood in her but also some well known bullies.... she is a Quake grandaughter if your familiar with the RE lines. Funny she's a tiny little thang weighing in at 45 lbs conditioned at 18 months old. I would have been laughed out of the ABKC show ring so I was going to show her in the UKC where she is registered but allergies ruined that. :curse: Oh well LOL! Does your boy have any bully in him? how much does he weigh? He is such a ham and I love that chocolate colored coat.
Yeah pretty much. His grandad is UKC Ch griffon: .: MALES :.

Mom's side is Garner's Chinamen stuff. So big time scatterbred lol

Sorry so short! I gotta get this house cleaned before tired feet gets here. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts