Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
They cartainly are. Onyx finally broke the 36lb barrier. Back around week 16 i thought he would fill out to 32ish and mature no more than 34lbs. I am happy with his progression. Soon we start competitive obed training, depending if i have to get surgery on my shoulder and bicept. Cheers

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
He is a great looking dog. Where are you from? For the longest time I thought you were living in the UK... but I think I am confused.

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
thanks girl!! i live in baltimore, maryland. i would love to visit the uk to see some of their doggies. not just the bulldog types, but how all the o.g. breeds have evolved for the good or bad. i know they have to have different influence in the uk than the u.s. as to the final outcome of the dog

i recently visited davidfitness83 at his place in n.j. last month about 3hr drive

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Looking great, Jimmy!

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
There's my other favorite black dog!!

He is looking good Jimmy!

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks gang. i was surprised he grew past 32lbs, just had a feeling he was going to be on the small side. i sent a pic to my handler and said the same to her. she simply said he had a late growth spurt. at first she had the same idea of him being a middle sized stafford. we were both wrong, he is towards the upper side of the standard. i am completely happy with his size now, fits his frame nicely.

my handler just laughed and splurted out, wait till he is 3-4yr he will not even resemble himself.....bring it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts