Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Take no prisoners
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I found the blood line that I want to go with. I want to start showing and my future dog will be from boogieman blood. I did a little research and talked to somebody who have a very nice program. So if all goes well I will have a dog off this line in a year or two. Just wanted to share. :roll:

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
nice so this was the one you were looking for for you? , Has your man changed his mind about his blue bully lol or are you still on the hunt in that department as well?

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Good looking dog!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
I like :thumbsup:

·
Take no prisoners
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
nice so this was the one you were looking for for you? , Has your man changed his mind about his blue bully lol or are you still on the hunt in that department as well?
yes he still wants a blue bully. This dog is for me. I want a dog so I can start showing. I want to wait a bit first and take Diesel to some fun shows so I can get a little experience. Dont want to get a pup off this line and have its talents wasted because I didnt do my homework.

Also I think I found a future breeding for him to get a bully off of. Dont have the peds on hand it isnt supposed to happen until next year. I like the stud tho and so does he.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
thats good atleast he said something other then no lol. cant wait to see the parents and pictures of the future pups. Sounds like your doing alot of homework thats great :)

·
Take no prisoners
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thats good atleast he said something other then no lol. cant wait to see the parents and pictures of the future pups. Sounds like your doing alot of homework thats great :)
yeah he is so stubborn lol. All he keeps saying is he wants a blue bully with a white mask and white paws. So I found somebody that says they can hook me up with a pup from that planned breeding, and the best part is that it is a year from now so if he changes his mind and doesnt want a bully then he has a year to do it. He keeps going back and forth from wanting one to not wanting one.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
I would get it from Brain AKA Boogieman Blood on game dog. His dog's are off that blood and Lizzy and Bronson are both CH show dog's may even be GR CH by now. He's a nice guy and does very well with his dogs in the show ring.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Hope it works out for you, Dirty D. Your new pup should be in good hands! I hope your man takes notes from you on how to condition a dog when/if he gets his dog!

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Yeah Brian is a great guy and willing to talk with any one. Has msome nice dogs. Look up Jayhawk here on GP they got a great pup from him. One of the prettier one I seen IMO.

·
Take no prisoners
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hope it works out for you, Dirty D. Your new pup should be in good hands! I hope your man takes notes from you on how to condition a dog when/if he gets his dog!
lol I hope he does too, he is so hard headed at times. Thank you for the compliment by the way.

·
Take no prisoners
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah Brian is a great guy and willing to talk with any one. Has msome nice dogs. Look up Jayhawk here on GP they got a great pup from him. One of the prettier one I seen IMO.
I would love to see Jayhawks dog. I will see if I can find him.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
If you have the chance I would try and catch Brian at an ADBA show he goes to most of the shows. Get to know him let him know your serious about working and showing a dog. He is very picky about who he will send his dog's to. But once he knows your serious about showing and working your dog and he get's to know you I am sure you won't have any issues getting a pup from him. He's a great guy can't say enough good stuff about him and his dogs.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts