Go Pitbull Forums banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
Cute pup, but it's not going to do much in the way of shows. Eyes too far apart for one... could be due to the pup's age, but the eyes look like they're going to be bulgy later on. But what do any of us experienced folks know?

You should do what I did... find a pup from a breeder who actively shows and competes... keep that breeder as a mentor, go to shows, find other mentors... and then maybe think about breeding if they think your dog is worth it.
Learn about conformation, learn about health testing. You have to work pretty dang hard to be a good breeder.

There ARE some of us on this forum that know what we're talking about, and have good breeding programs. ;)

·
Banned
171 Posts
Cute pup, but it's not going to do much in the way of shows. Eyes too far apart for one... could be due to the pup's age, but the eyes look like they're going to be bulgy later on. But what do any of us experienced folks know?

You should do what I did... find a pup from a breeder who actively shows and competes... keep that breeder as a mentor, go to shows, find other mentors... and then maybe think about breeding if they think your dog is worth it.
Learn about conformation, learn about health testing. You have to work pretty dang hard to be a good breeder.

There ARE some of us on this forum that know what we're talking about, and have good breeding programs.
Send peds...

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Bulldoggin that's not what this particular post is about we need to refocus this topic or the OP will lose all the valuable info he has recieved. I don't understand why everyone has to turn everything into a my *@#% is bigger then yours contest.

·
Banned
171 Posts
Asking to see peds is a private measuring contest??? Lol...

And wait are you a mod? Cause if not "you have no say if I can or cant learn"!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Nope not a mod but a mods gonna come on here and tell everyone arguing on here the same thing not telling you what to do just trying to defuse because none of what y'all are talking about is related to the original post. Since the first person replied to you. Pretty sure that's how things work around here still but I could be wrong wouldn't be the first time I'm sure. It would be different if you made another post continuing the debate that looks like its gonna go sideways..

·
Banned
171 Posts
Well like I've been told only mods have a say and members aren't to police other members... so thanks but you've done more side tracking with all that than I did asking for a PM of peds....

·
Super Moderator
5,391 Posts
Bulldoggin, you need to quit de-railing threads. The OP shouldn't have to sift through your rhetoric to find the advise that's been given. Take it to PM's or start a new thread instead of clogging up another members thread.
It's not what you're saying it's the condescending way you say it and go off topic, This helps no one. You can be a valuable source of information but lose the unfiltered attitude.
Come on man, you know how this works. Please stay on topic or start a new thread.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts