Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I give my pup plenty of water and walk him 3x a day (he's 7 months old) but anytime it rains I can't get him to stop licking the ground. How can I get him to walk with his head high even when it's raining?:rain:

·
Banned
2,128 Posts
why care LOL? Puppies are curious. Don't let him drink out if puddles though. My dog runs from down spout to down spout licking at the water it's gross.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh yea! I dont really have a problem with it... but i think its nasty LOL.. i just dont want him to lick up something that could get him sick. And I want him to walk like a proud pretty boy!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Training dude. I say "leave it." Mine does all those things rain, sticks, rocks, attempts @ glass...I had to have something to stop him in his tracks and keep him safe, and yeah it's nasty, lol.

·
Premium Member
5,074 Posts
When it rains Zoe will go outside and look up and start licking it off her face as the rain falls...LOL.

I let her know that it was NOT ok to lick or pickup anything off the groud so she works around it...LOL

·
Windbag Extrodinaire.
3,303 Posts
Rocky has always done things like that. The only time I stop him is if it's stagnet water. Stagnet= parisites

·
Premium Member
7,502 Posts
Sully has been eating the snow, then he looks like he's been sniffin powder..lol

He loves baths but i have a hard time because he wants to drink the water..gross

·
Windbag Extrodinaire.
3,303 Posts
Okay, I give my pup plenty of water and walk him 3x a day (he's 7 months old) but anytime it rains I can't get him to stop licking the ground. How can I get him to walk with his head high even when it's raining?:rain:
If you feel the need to stop it just use a choker up high on the neck when you walk..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts