·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to this show and I am taking my nephew lol

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Awesome to see live! The guys in the band are extremely talented. I saw them at a Jagermeister tour w/ Slayer, Arch Enemy & Dry Kill Logic back in '03 or '04

AMAZING show & it's awesome to see a petite woman make it big in such a male dominated industry, LOVE Arch Enemy :D

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
YOu saw Hatebreed? wow I thought I was the only that liked this music here :) E-town concrete is also playing that night which I am psyched to see.

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
ahhhh i wanna goo, hey david come pick me up for the show to!!!! heck no your not the only one this is my music
LG- Arch Enemy is amazing that chick rocks on so many levels i can't even begin to tell you my awe of her

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Oh yea they put on a good show I caught them once out here at Ozzfest :) I'm sure you'll have a ton of fun. I'm going to Reno on the 30th to see Ozzy and Slash :) I'm so excited I can't wait.

@ Lex I just went to see Slayer for the 4th time in July, they played Mayhem Fest with Manson. They were freakin amazing.

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ahhhh i wanna goo, hey david come pick me up for the show to!!!! heck no your not the only one this is my music
LG- Arch Enemy is amazing that chick rocks on so many levels i can't even begin to tell you my awe of her
:)

I gotta look up this arch enemy band you guys are talking about..

·
3,272 Posts
GASP
seriously David get to it man she is amazing!!!

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh yea they put on a good show I caught them once out here at Ozzfest :) I'm sure you'll have a ton of fun. I'm going to Reno on the 30th to see Ozzy and Slash :) I'm so excited I can't wait.

@ Lex I just went to see Slayer for the 4th time in July, they played Mayhem Fest with Manson. They were freakin amazing.
THis is my 2nd time seeing them live. the first time I was in 8th grade haha

Another member with excellent musical taste I like you :)

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
enjoy the weekend ladies I am out :)

·
3,272 Posts
make sure you do and tell us how you like her :D side note i may not be your friend anymore if you don't respect that chica lol jk but seriously hearing those vocals come out of that women is truly something to behold

you to!! give us updates on monday please

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
THis is my 2nd time seeing them live. the first time I was in 8th grade haha

Another member with excellent musical taste I like you :)
:) I love going to concerts that's one of my favorite things ever to do. The last amazing show I saw was Floater. If you haven't heard them you should check them out. I think you'd like ;) This is one of my very favorite songs from them.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Very nice. Here's another one I really like, there's a lot of really great songs from them but they have all some sorts of bad words in em :)

·
3,272 Posts
lex-yes that is def one of her best, glad to hear there are still some people out there with good taste in music :D I hate that they have taken metal off air here it stupid :mad:

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Wait what? Taken metal off air, this is not a world I wanna live in *gasp*
Run out west as fast as you can, we still love metal ;)

·
3,272 Posts
I'm commin!!!!! yes it depresses me, only place i can get metal is online even my ipod just has whine idiot on it since my friend sincd (however you spell it) and i don't have an itunes or anything :(
my goal is to find a friend that does and has my taste in music that will let me steal there lol

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Have fun and let us know how it went.

They don't play metal here either.Their version of metal is Nickelback (barf).So it's always way after a new song or band comes out that I actually hear it.

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
lex-yes that is def one of her best, glad to hear there are still some people out there with good taste in music :D I hate that they have taken metal off air here it stupid :mad:
MhM - the lyrics are great & no bad words ;). I was front row & she blew a kiss @ me & my friend :D... I don't swing that way but still it was pretty friggin awesome

Seriously?? We finally have Saturday nights w/ Metal **** on the buzz, started a few years ago... But it starts at like 10pm lol, You'd think Jacksonville being a college town they'd play metal, lol...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts