Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
6,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

If I knew there was no way of getting bit or eaten I would so do this.But I don't think I'm that trusting of a croc to not one day bite my head off.But hey kudos to him for having big enough balls to do this.Or maybe for just being this crazy!

· English Dogge Yard
3,447 Posts
Theres a reason they have survived as long as they have, this guy is just a moron if you ask me.

On a side note, i miss Crocodile Hunter, i grew up watching Steve Irwin.. I think instead of Oprah having her own tv network the Irwins should have their own!

· Work them Pet Bulls!
3,950 Posts
Theres a reason they have survived as long as they have, this guy is just a moron if you ask me.

On a side note, i miss Crocodile Hunter, i grew up watching Steve Irwin.. I think instead of Oprah having her own tv network the Irwins should have their own!
I agree! I miss Steve to. He was a passionate nut! His daughter is following right in his footsteps. I used to love Suey his little pit bull. That was a great show.

· SASSY MINX
3,481 Posts

I loved the croc hunter...I use to stay up Friday nights as a kid & watch the show from the park days. When he'd go mowing the croc pin area lol. I feel bad for his wife & daughter.

· Registered
6,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I agree! I miss Steve to. He was a passionate nut! His daughter is following right in his footsteps. I used to love Suey his little pit bull. That was a great show.
I miss him as well.He was a huge hero and inspiration to me.I named a dog after his dog Suey.Then afterwards I found out it was spelled differently.:hammer:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.