Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to go ahead and just say it, this Forum is filled with great people, on the forum were I was up to now, there was tuns of info on the breed, allot of debates and great dogs, but I have never seen people like you on the forum that have great dogs, that support each other, and not try and compete with ego on the forum, and people who are not suspiush of their own mothers being snitches, or some one out to get you.

The little while that I have been here, it seems that all of you support and act like a family, trying to help were you can. On my side it’s a little slow as I am sitting halfway arround the world but its worth it, thank you to all of you for such a warm welcome.

Big ups 2 u all :clap:

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
nice that you noticed and I agree. Every now and then you run into a new b that does not take constructive criticism well...but we try not to shun anybody cuz at the end of it all, this is not about us...its about the dogs :D

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
:welcome: to www.gopitbull.com ... Thats awesome of you to notice exactly what makes this place different... :pup:

·
Registered
171 Posts
I have to go ahead and just say it, this Forum is filled with great people, on the forum were I was up to now, there was tuns of info on the breed, allot of debates and great dogs, but I have never seen people like you on the forum that have great dogs, that support each other, and not try and compete with ego on the forum, and people who are not suspiush of their own mothers being snitches, or some one out to get you.

The little while that I have been here, it seems that all of you support and act like a family, trying to help were you can. On my side it's a little slow as I am sitting halfway arround the world but its worth it, thank you to all of you for such a warm welcome.

Big ups 2 u all :clap:
Compared to some forums, this place is like "Pleasantville".
We don't agree all the time. But most members seem to respect others opinions. (Most of the time!)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts