Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Rather be hunting/fishing
401 Posts
we can only pray and hope that, thats a complete joke. that website is just a few listing of random pictures no pedigree no other info.

Though I dont know who chris brown is.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I posted that on FB it been going around. I think it is some goof who cant sell pups on his own and used Chris brown's name. Anyone who pays $1000 over pay pal for a dog they havent seen in person or talked to the breeder is a goof and deserves to get ripped off. I think someone on my page commented about if it is chris's family why is there a white kid holding the pups in each picture lol. Scam.

Reactions: Kingsgurl

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Lets hope for the breeds sake its just someone using his name.. still people that desperate shouldn't be breeding dogs

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
oh dear god. That is not cool dude.

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's all this breed needs is an asshole like Chris Brown peddling mutts as American Pit Bull Terriers. This was on MSN.

Really, Chris Brown? Although pit bulls are the most-bred dog in the United States, it's estimated that only 1 in 600 will find a permanent home, leading the other 599 puppies and dogs to shelter-life and euthanasia. But that didn't stop Chris from slapping his name on a website called "CB Breeds," where would-be pit bull puppy parents can scoop up pooches for about $1,000 a pop. The singer's mom, Joyce Hawkins, announced the new business on Sunday. But if you'd like to take in a little pit yourself, we highly recommend going the free route -- to a shelter like the

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
ugh so it is true? wow. I laugh at the shelter being the free route though, I have seen adoption prices $500 and up at shelters here LOL. But yes besides the point I guess.

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,563 Posts
I saw this on my local rescue site's FB page. this is rediculous, sounds like another Vick case. he should be shut down. just cuz his career is crap doesnt mean he should try to make money off of this poor breed.

ugh so it is true? wow. I laugh at the shelter being the free route though, I have seen adoption prices $500 and up at shelters here LOL. But yes besides the point I guess.
thats crazy too! i got Odin in Dec during my local shelter's "home for the holidays" event. he was $20. fixed, chipped, free 1st vet visit and a 15lb bag of science diet (even tho its crap, it was a nice thought).

Reactions: Firehazard

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
SMH...I would like to see this "performance generation ped" of these "apbt's"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts