Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to post a pic of our new addition. Isabel is 7 months old now and we've had just over a month. She's doing great with our hairless-mole-rat (aka Chinese Crested/Boston Terrier mix) and loves our kids to death. She's a bit big for a lap-dog but that doesn't seem to slow her down.

Attachments

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
She looks like a real sweety

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
almost looks too innocent! I bet she is the one to get in the garbage and blame the cat! She is just plain gorgeous!!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Wow! she is a beautiful puppy! Is she full Pitbull?

i am wondering because, Tessa, ours is said to be German Shepard - Pit Mix and we have no idea what she will grow up to look like! So far, we see mostly Pit, especially in how she acts! The only thing we are wondering if her ears will go up... they do sometimes and our hearts stop! it looks so funny! Also, her feet are tiny and she has grown longgggg legs. but i saw your pup, and i would LOVE for her to be that cute in a few months!!!

Does anyone else see German Shepard? (i know to believe what anyone says when dropping off an animal at a pet store. they may have just made it up??) Thanks!

·
RateMyPitbull.com Moderator
4,389 Posts
She's a cutie. I really can't tell what she may be mixed with, but some pits ears point up, too. It's not desirable, but sometimes it happens. And pitties can go through some really ackward growing stages. Mary Jane went through a goofy phase.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Isabel is full blooded. She has her ears pulled back a bit in that photo. She'd only been home a few days and was a little timid. I'll get some better photo's up asap.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts