·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zorro 21 weeks

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
hhaha!! oh common! Look at all that character! :)

Reactions: EL CUCO

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
They look good to me I got to show you Lola's lord her's are all kind of crazy LOL and Bogart's here is one of him when he was younger when he get's excited his do that too I love it!!!!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
awwww those ears rock!!! I love crazy flop ears :) the bigger (or taller) the better! apparently when they are teething it effects the ears. Who knows, lol.

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
I personally love crazy ears.
O'Malley just so happens to have rosebud ears.
I wish they were crazy :p

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
bahahahah OMG those are hilarious, although if they kept the ears it would give you a daily laugh that in itself is priceless lol

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You guys are too funny!! Lol thanks for the compliments on his crazy ears!! ...maybeeee I let him go ol' natural with em...maybe lol

dude, at 4 months they go all kinda crazy! he looks awesome!!
Thanks for the info. The only dog I've had with ears passed 4mnths was an EB. All my other dogs have been cropped. So this crazy ear thing is kinda new to me.

I don't mind crazy ears... tho I hate my girls funky drop ears. Are his feet ok, tho?
His front feet are jacked up right now too! Lol got an easty westy thing going on. This dog has had the weirdest growth spurts.

DUDE! Zorro is so big since last time i saw pics of him. yeah the ears are funny :woof:
Thanks man! He is weighing 35lbs right now.

Reactions: redog

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you guys for the nice comments on his crazy ears! Lol

Mine pup ears did all kind of crazy things now they look fine.
this will be a learning curve on "natural ears" for me lol

LOVE the ears. We have a UKC CH with bat ears. Love 'em natural.
I was shocked when I read your post. I always thought that the judges won't even consider a dog with anything less than rose ears or crop. I would love to see pics of your Bat eared Champ!! :D

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Haaa ears are cute !

1 - 20 of 20 Posts