·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Make sure you watch till end the of the video there is a little surprise lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
very cool video what a good dog, that pup is adorable too :)

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's a brave dog, it's all genetics. Bernie would run away lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
cali wouldnt run off but having things thrown at her she would flinch for sure and back off while things are being thrown that dog didnt even get phased was crazy. my other dogs would be hiding somewhere though lol

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This dog fractured the decoys arm and did some muscle damage to the abdomen of him as well. Thankfully he didn't need surgery, he still loves the dog though lol I have to find the video where it happens.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
was wondering why that decoy wasnt in his gear , brave guy or maybe stupid is a better word lol.

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
was wondering why that decoy wasnt in his gear , brave guy or maybe stupid is a better word lol.
The decoy that was injured was wearing a suit or at least a sleeve I don't remember lol it was different day though.

This is one of his dogs :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
wow look at that guys tatt work { lol ya thats the 1st thing i checked out lololol} that dog is massive looks like a panther in that picture, very cool. I always wanted to try the decoy work looks like fun { im not a wuss I can handle fairly big dogs } but that looks insane I think id pass on him lol.

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lol you are too much but I respect the bravery :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
lol the bravery might very well change if i actually had a dog chargin me wanting to bite lol , but looks like fun from this vantage point lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts