Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I took Helena out for a walk, and a little old lady pulled up behind us. She said "that dog is so beautiful, is she a pit bull" I smiled and said "thanks yes she is" And the lady went on to say "They get a really bad rap, I watch animal cops on animal planet and they say it is the owner not the dog, and that they are really sweet dogs" I agreed with her and she also said that Helena was a very unique color with her white face and that she really liked that. :) Helena was being a really good girl too! I put her prong collar on and so she heeled the whole time. I didn't need to correct her even once! So I believe by her walking so nicely by me it had a really good impression on the lady. It's the little things like this that count! And it makes me happy to see that shows like on animal planet are getting to the public in a positive way!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
YAY Helena!!

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
hehe there was an old lady that helped with the children crossing by my old apartment, she loved Sasha and always told me how she defends pit bulls now because of my dog ;)

·
Registered
187 Posts
:):):)

Totally awesome!

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Around, work has been busy was in an accident, issues with the new house etc etc etc...

I've been lurking around for a couple of days now :)
It's good to see you again! Sorry to hear about the accident, glad you are ok!

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Thats great the public perception around here is getting so much better.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Well done, Helena!

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
That's a nice story, made me smile like you said :) Good job Helena!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts