Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Do you mean like jobs they were bred for? They were bred as companion dog mostly.

What you can do with the bully depends on the bully itself. I know the ABKC does weight pulling.

You could look into agility, obedience, rally, dock jumping, scent work/tracking

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
anything in a vets office you will deal with bullys at some point, techs, assistants ect. Anything in the shelters but I dont think thats ideal its not always in a positive manner :(, pet stores lol im sure you will see some bullys come in at some point. judge for shows but its alot to get into and not sure how it does for a " career". dog walker if your specific on breeds, kennel worker { walkers, cleaners, groomers} alot of those jobs arent breed specific though. I really dont know many dog jobs that pay well lol , alot of people do things on the side to help with there dog buisness, I know my aunt started in grooming that way but it wasnt a career to retire on for her atleast.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i dnt need it to be high paying. just enjoyable. lol. i love animals but bullys specific. and it could be nething dont hv to work with the animal specific nething bully wud do lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LOL ya I get ya , finding something you love is so much better then something you hate but pays well. Id rather work with animals vs people any day, im going back to school for vet assistant and vet tech. I know the vet assistant course isnt that much maybe could look into something like that . Only down side is you cant chose breeds lol so get stuck with crappy lil ankle biters too lol and cats lol.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
See if there is a local breed specific rescue you could volunteer with in the meantime. I am sure they would love the extra help walking their pups.

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
My bad for the confusion, you got some good suggestions. :)

Maybe you'd enjoy fostering for a rescue or shelter as well?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I cant exactly foster right now. But i think ima do some more volunteer work. I do that at my local shelter when i have days off.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts