Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you can see Takoda's conditioning is done. I think she looks good and it's hard to see the muscle on her due to the thickness of her coat and her coloring but she looks like the perfect Lab :D

Enjoy:

t

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awww she looks awesome, great job girl, And I see the Beau man down there chillin, sexy lookin doggies ya got there :D

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Hmm I don't think I have ever seen a Lab that had tuck lol. Even working labs I have seen are still heavy. Lookin good.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If I can do this with a Lab and a Beagle....makes me wonder what my APBT's will look like :D

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Hmm I don't think I have ever seen a Lab that had tuck lol. Even working labs I have seen are still heavy. Lookin good.
You callin' Dakota fat?:rofl:

Lol! Takoda looks great! Her neck looks like it has healed too. =]

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You callin' Dakota fat?:rofl:

Lol! Takoda looks great! Her neck looks like it has healed too. =]
Thanks! Truth be told this was nothing but lazy handwalking like 3 days a week and decent food....if I actually put an effort into it....she'd be freaking ripped.

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Thanks! Truth be told this was nothing but lazy handwalking like 3 days a week and decent food....if I actually put an effort into it....she'd be freaking ripped.
Ah she got some lucky genes in the mix too? That always helps, Dakota gains weight pretty easily so we have to bike every day to keep him trim.

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
:goodpost::clap::rofl::woof:

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
She looks good! I've only seen one other lab that was well conditioned, he was used for hunting and stayed fit up until around age 8. Still was fit compared to most but started to become more of a typical vision.

I would be interested to see how she would look if you truly worked her, it seems genetics has been in your favor so it would be interesting to me to see how far you could go.

Either way good job.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts