Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we went to the doggie bakery today and got some cookies they made today. Thor went nuts. This was his first time ever having anything like this. It's old news to Zoe and Charlie...LMAO

Here are the cookies...

Here is a picture of him wearing the new padding collar I got for Zoe but I ordered a 2" instead of a 1.5" so it is was to huge. My daughter thought it would be funny to take pics of him in it..Had to order
another..LOL

Here is a video of him. We just taught him "shake" at 9 am this morning and he's a pro...LOL

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
awww good little thor... aunt shana thinks it's time for a little vacation for thor since his life at home is so stressful :woof:

·
Premium Member
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh yes...so stressful...

Eat cookie.....sleep

poop....sleep

pee on the rug...sleep

eat my food and zoes.....sleep

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
lmao you can't blame me for trying! Boy is he ever getting big!!!

·
Premium Member
967 Posts
He looks great.

He was munching on that cookie like there's no tomorrow. xD

·
Premium Member
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah he is turning into a monster. The only way I have noticed is him growing out of everything. On his third collar and second crate..LMAO Had to up his meds twice...LMAO

He's right at 30lbs at 18 weeks...All muscle even though he really doesn't do to much..except eat..LMAO

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
Heck yeah!!! My lil man needs some cookies im going to get him some...

where did you get that collar? that looks a lot like the collar that was too big for chino... the 2 inch padded black on black... lol lemme find out you copied me!! LOL

·
Premium Member
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Heck yeah!!! My lil man needs some cookies im going to get him some...

where did you get that collar? that looks a lot like the collar that was too big for chino... the 2 inch padded black on black... lol lemme find out you copied me!! LOL
I got it from bulldog supply. The buckle on her old collar was rubbing her new wrong. We only buy black for Zoe. To hard to match any other colors with her coat. Remember she is a lady. It's all about the outfit....LMAO

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
lol i bought the black one for chino too... same issue thats how it looked on him... i have to order still ive been broke and lazy, not a good combo!

·
Premium Member
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I didn't totally like the make of the one I ordered. So I am looking for other places that make padded collars...

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
hmm i see well if you find anythign that really sticks out let me know since i have to reorder anyway. it's nice, but i thought the padding would be a little bit softer

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Mmmmm I want cookies! No those ones tho lmao.

·
Premium Member
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They are good. I tried them. They are made with all human grade products. Instead of sugar they use organic honey. No wheat though....The icing is made with yogurt.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts