·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Yep I agree thats some cuteness :D

Reactions: dixieland

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
Great pics! They're sooooo cute! I love the second one, don't they make the best pillows :)

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Krystal!I don't think my kids would disagree with the pillow remark.:rofl: They are always using the dogs for a pillow

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
LOL that's funny :) I'm glad you posted, I miss seeing them. I got a big soft spot for PG, she just has the sweetest little face.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awww thanks so much girl for the kind words.I'll give her a hug and kiss from you.
I don't post pics to much cause all they are is lazy house doggies.lol

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
Too cute!! I actually have a pic of my girls in a position similar to the second photo. :) I told hubby that Pit Bull= Pillow Pet. lol

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
Love the pictures, Gargamel climbs up under my head to make me use him as my pillow sometimes, lol. He must like the cuddle time.

And I love looking at all dogs, especially house dogs, lol. So cute :)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Aww. They are all cute :) love those little blonde boys with there pillow pits ;)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG Lisa Hera looks amazing, and yes pit bulls = pillow pets, great pics girl, Give PG and Hera some love for me :D Hugs

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Too cute!! I actually have a pic of my girls in a position similar to the second photo. :) I told hubby that Pit Bull= Pillow Pet. lol

That is too cute!I think you're right.I'll have to start asking them at night before bed if they have their pillow pets.lol
Love the pictures, Gargamel climbs up under my head to make me use him as my pillow sometimes, lol. He must like the cuddle time.

And I love looking at all dogs, especially house dogs, lol. So cute :)
Thanks!I think mine take any cuddeling they can get,cause I don't let them up on furniture and I sure as heck won't lay my butt on the floor.:rofl:
Aww. They are all cute :) love those little blonde boys with there pillow pits ;)
Thanks!lol @ pillow pits!I'm gonna use that one!
I love the kids and bulldog pics coming out recently
I know!I love looking at all these pics too
OMG Lisa Hera looks amazing, and yes pit bulls = pillow pets, great pics girl, Give PG and Hera some love for me :D Hugs
I sure will girl!I'll give Fatboy some loving too from you.He may be as stupid as a screen door on a submarine,but I'll still give him some love.:rofl: Thanks for the kind words girl!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahaha I was gonna ask about pics of Fatboy, I love to see his big ole goofy face :D And yay love to the doggies :D

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
:rofl: I'm so gonna start calling it that now.Alright kids,go get your pittie pillows,time for bed :rofl:

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That is too cute!It seems these dogs make the best pillows.lol
I've always thought your girl was just gorgeous.Everytime you enter her in the dotm contest I vote for her.:)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts