Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I've been considering switching to EVO dogfood.. Apparently it is packed full of protein with no grains or fillers added. Has anyone used this brand? I used to work for a kennel (like doggy day care) that swore by it, just never really used it.

On a side note, I am wanting to rollerblade and do some other activities with Rome once he is healed and older. Any thoughts on a good "age" for that and any other ideas of what I can do WITH him to help condition both of us?

·
Banned
793 Posts
I had hemi on it for a few months.... it was definatwly great but in all honesty I pay 30 bucks less for totw prairie and am starting raw no reql difference from totw to evo imo

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's good to know. :) Any ideas on what age would be ok to start rollerblading and such with him? He is 2.5 mnths old now and won't be able to do anything physical for about another 2 wks.

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
Most conditioning I've seen in the ring and wp starts around 12-14 months. Once the joints are fully formed. Before that go easy on him, hand walk, fetch, maybe a lil flirt pole. Nothing that could put too much stress on the joints...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts