Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So When I come home either from the store or work, Gargamel runs around on three legs and one sticking out (among other things, lol). I have tried to capture it, but he is way too fast moving and I cant get a good video or picture.

I was going through some pictures when he was on the flirt pole and realized this one is how he looks when he is running around when I get home (minus the huge mouth and teeth bared, thats just for the toy, lol)

Thought the picture was so funny I had to share...

Anyone else dog kick up a leg? Side question, When Mel was little his litter attacked him and he was removed. He almost did not make it and the leg he lifts up is the same side of his back where most of the damage was done as a pup. You can see his biggest scar here:

didn't know if nerve damage could be what causes him to be such a goof. lol doesn't matter at all, just wondered.

Love my goof ball!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol it could be nerve damage of some sort that causes him to lift that leg. cute picture
thanks, I figured it might be and its only when he is happy or excited. Its funny when new people meet him I can tell if he likes them by how high a salute they get lol

·
Registered
536 Posts
you MUST get a video... I have to see this!!!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahah Amy I think Lisa may be right but that is the best pic ver :p

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Lol! Ames, that is a riot! I always wondered what that bare patch was on him. Poor Mel....

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you MUST get a video... I have to see this!!!
When I get home its a straight salute with no breaks and no encouragement by me, lol. My sister grabbed me one when she arrived. he does it in the beginning and kinda again around 49 seconds, lol. (I also do not approve of the couch jumping unlike my sister, lol.

YouTube - ‪Three legged salute‬‏ its easier to see when you view in HD. He moves far to fast and my house is super small to get a good shot, but I will keep trying, lol

hahah Amy I think Lisa may be right but that is the best pic ver :p
haha thanks :)

Lol! Ames, that is a riot! I always wondered what that bare patch was on him. Poor Mel....
Thanks, yeah poor guy. I was told he was the alpha of the litter and hurt his paw in a door, the owners went to dinner and when they came back the other puppies had mauled him pretty bad. Not sure if thats how puppies work, but thats what I was told, who knows though. Poor Gargamel was taken to the vet and he pulled through after about a week and then home with us, so he missed a lot of socialization with the litter and his mom. He is the best though, I massage all his scars and there is even some hair growing back on some of them now!!!

·
Registered
536 Posts
LMFAO I love it!!!! That is awesome!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
LOL Dosia does it sometimes, but just cause he's a dork lol :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts