Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just looking at bogart and some of the dog's in his pedigree it amazes me how they can be literal clones of past dogs they stem from .. Bogart is starting to look like a real dog now and he looks so much like his grandfather (mom's sire) It's scary same markings same color some face same body .. Have you ever looked at your dog's ped and was just like WOW you can see the resemblance in your dog and the dog's he/she stems from? I think it's so cool I would like to see some comparisons who does your dog most resemble most from past dogs? Post a pic ....

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [316345] :: YUKON KENNEL'S BUCKSHOT</FONT.

And IMO Boggie is taking after him and will be his clone in a few years lol

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
omg Sadie, I think you are right, he is a great lookin dog, and ya know I love me some Boggie :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
omg Aimee, Twi looks just like her, a little darker but omg, great pics :p

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Thanks! Yeah when I saw that picture of her I was confused how someone got a picture of my dog that I had never seen before. lol

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
omg even the ears are the same, lol, I just noticed that, I would have done a double take as well :D

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
Twi reminds me of Rooster's Storm a apbt that was imported here.

She is Gracies Grand dam

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Nice !!! Georgia- he can be a clone- kinda freakish
I <3 Bogart.

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
I can only really see ALOT of Grace in here mumma.

Grandad top side and

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nice Pics everyone keep em coming !! I am seeing the similarities that's what happens when dogs are bred right you should be able to see past dogs in your dog awesome I love it!!!

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
Nice! Gracies 7 times buck in her 1st 5gens not as much as 18 but still quite heavy.

Bogart a stud, check him outttttttttttttt.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts