Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
pk is he bully or am staff? im looking at his ped and and his dam is china black whos a ukc ch but china blacks sire and dam are both akc. but knuckles sire is ack. i know knuckles is duel regged.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
As far as the health issues, I have my own speculations as does Shana. I have some info I got from Dave a while back somewhere on my computer regarding the foundation dogs. Let me see if I can find it.

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
anything i say you probably already know like dave bought the dog from kimmar kennels, and he was a foundation dog for r.e. also read that daves ex jeanine might currently have the dog(speculation). sorry none of that is really helpful. how ever i think dave wouldnt have bred him so much if he didnt throw good healthy pups. as for any one that got hands on pups from the dog and bred them you cant always trust how they bred the pups. idk though i was having trouble finding any information other than the stuff i just posted. good lookin dog though im kinda curious on what other people say

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Knuckles had a great front as did most of the dogs that came out of Kimmar. RE Junior was the only direct off spring off of Knuckles that had a bowed front and was out at the elbows. Dave suggests that when breeding a dog who goes back to Junior to make sure you use a dog with an excellent front.

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [2284] :: RAZORS EDGE THROWIN KNUCKLES (UKC)

.... .. Sorry Im bias to my fed peds.. :D LOL

I like the way this dog turned out..
ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [321334] :: JOY'S MISS DOLLY

they use whopper, and razors edge and have 35lbs dogs.
AGAINST THE WIND KENNELS - Montana based breeder of performance Pit Bulls

looks like very lil deformities at least in the dogs presented; so not all razors edge have health concerns.. JMO
DAAAAAANNNNNNNGGGGGG Those are some nice dogs! I have seen some ADBA show dogs with bullier dogs back in their peds.

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
they are some good people, talked with the lady a while back and its good to know there are people who are breeding working stock APBTs in their traditional size and ability to function.

Whenever RE comes up, I bring up these folks... Cause not everyone is doin it right, its nice to see someone who is.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Knuckles is in Dooney peds about four or five generations back. All the dogs down where uck. Breed back to heavy boudreax dogs. Weird mix I know but I think this is why (imo) he has good but not over done bone. From what I I hear is knuckles was very corect dog not to bully. But was used as a foundation for the re line. Was a very nice dog. But he was an amstaff, not bully or Sony.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Knuckles is in Dooney peds about four or five generations back. All the dogs down where uck. Breed back to heavy boudreax dogs. Weird mix I know but I think this is why (imo) he has good but not over done bone. From what I I hear is knuckles was very corect dog not to bully. But was used as a foundation for the re line. Was a very nice dog. But he was an amstaff, not bully or Sony.
Knuckles was Am Staff not Bully hence why he is called a foundation dog.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Charlie Lloyd's Pilot (UK 1878)

x
Charlie Lloyd's Paddy

produced
Mitchell's Paddy who produced Jack White's Teddy (2xw 1891) who produced
Colby's Pincher (24xw 1896)

who produced Colby's Bunch who produced Colby's Tony who produced Moore's Major Colby who produced Winde's Pat Colby who produced X-Pert Black Lady
(1935)

who produced who produced X-Pert Black Ace

who produced Black Ace II who produced Xpert Brindle Biff
(1946)

who produced Xpert Gallant Lady

who produced Xpert Rowdy Rascal

who produced Sky King of Harwyn

who produced Ruffian Skybolt of Harwyn

who produced Ruffian Red Rock of Harwyn

who produced Rowdytown Patton's Red Rock Nefertiti who produced who produced White Path's Painted Rock

who produced Pam's White Path China Black who produced RE Throwin Knuckles

who produced RE Nevils Buckshot

who produced Short Shot

who produced Manu

who produced Diego's Doing Big Things

who produced Pratt's Lil King Kamali

who produced Pratt's Ooh-Rah of Semper Fi

who produced Semper Fi's Espi

1 - 20 of 35 Posts