Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guy's....I haven't been on here in awhile. Here is where I would like everyone to post pic's of your pitbull's and comment on others.....so I will be the first to show off. Rico is 80 pounds, 23 inch head and only 11 months old, but the thing that grabbed my attention was his unique coating, which is called "TICKING" or "TICKED" pretty rare to see ticking like this, usually the ticking is around the chest and legs only, or alittle here and there.......But he is all ticked. He is 25% Gotti and 75% Razor's Edge. He is registered through UKC with the Notorious Juan Gotti 3X's....GCH Razors Edge Throwin Knuckles....and many other grand champions and champions. And he's prolly the biggest baby in the world. What do you think about him? How big do you think he will get?

Attachments

3,968 Posts
omg i love the ticked pattenr on this dog!

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
That's a good looking bully. Not many bullies that Ive seen can pull the whole ticked look off... But you have yourself a good looking dog.

·
Premium Member
872 Posts

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
You have yourself a nice looking Bully. I love his ticked coat.

Lisa that is just so wrong on so many levels. I would actually say that is animal abuse. POOR KAOS.

·
Premium Member
1,826 Posts
What a handsome boy! I am fond of big fat heads! This is my Fat head Kaos, poor buddy I put him in a tutu, lol
You have yourself a nice looking Bully. I love his ticked coat.

Lisa that is just so wrong on so many levels. I would actually say that is animal abuse. POOR KAOS.
Yeah look at his face he is not a happy camper, that was when he was intact and I insulted his manhood! LMAO
Reminds me of Ralphie from A Christmas Story. Kaos looks like a pink nightmare LOL

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Reminds me of Ralphie from A Christmas Story. Kaos looks like a pink nightmare LOL
OMG! I love that movie! Yeah that is exactly how it was! :rofl: Poor Kaos my husband said I can never do that to him again!

·
Banned
3,471 Posts
Lmfao at Kaos. Anddd, that totaly gives me an idea...we should have a contest around Halloween...Best Costume! I'm willing to donate something for a prize ( a collar and leash or PetSmart gift card or something?). Funnn!! Please, please, please?!

·
Banned
3,471 Posts
That is a good idea we will do something like that for Halloween, I can donate a leash!
I made a thread about it in General...I can work on coordinating it (I do NOTHING during the day...lol). I think itd be funnn. :) And I always enjoy humiliating my dogs. LMFAO. If we got a few people to donate stuff for prizes we could either do a HUGE prize package for the winner...or prize places 1-3 or something. We can work out details.

:woof:

YAY! I love doing fun stuff!!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Ive never seen a dog with that type of coat before I know he must be a head turner on walks.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts