Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, anyone knows if puppies can be removed from infeasted area and replaced later after spraying for ticks.If so how soon ,the puppies are only 2weeks old.Also what would be practical to spray the mother with.Something must be done ticks driving me crazy HELP!

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
I don't know. Maybe ask the vet about advantage or something similar. I would just remove the ticks by hand. Put the puppies inside and check the mom for ticks every time you take her outside.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
1st off I would recomend removing all of the ticks by hand and not using any poisons on a nursing mother...secondly not sure of your location but it is gettin really cool at night I don't think they should be outside...I would recomend looking into making them a comfortable spot inside...a small childrens swimming pool will work possibly lined...I also David agree about the byb part...but I just think the puppies are here...too late for all that...lets help em survive...then we can educate!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well David they aren't actually my pups and your cry of byb is very disturbing. To often i see post on this site from self righteous egotist who agree to disagree,if you not a part of the solution then you are simply begging the question.If you have no advice in other words nothing to say then ............................Thanks a million lonestar

·
Registered
503 Posts
well David they aren't actually my pups and your cry of byb is very disturbing. To often i see post on this site from self righteous egotist who agree to disagree,if you not a part of the solution then you are simply begging the question.If you have no advice in other words nothing to say then ............................Thanks a million lonestar
It isn't that we are judging you, the problem with folks here is that we tend to get sick of hearing about people who haven't done enough research before they allow their dogs to have puppies. I know it sounds pretty harsh, but we are all here to educate, and save the breed from the media's remarks. We as pitbull lovers get so sick of the media bashing our dogs, because they get into the hands of irresponsible owners. It hurts when someone comes to me on the street and panics because my dog is suppose to be a vicious killer. My entire family is afraid that my dog will snap and kill my son.

We aren't trying to be self righteous egotistical respondents, we are just expressing our opinions, in hopes that people will realize how full the pounds are with pitbulls/mixes who need homes.

Stay and learn, and don't worry about the comments of byb - everyone is allowed their personal opinion, and sometimes we just need to ignore the outburst cries.

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
It isn't that we are judging you, the problem with folks here is that we tend to get sick of hearing about people who haven't done enough research before they allow their dogs to have puppies. I know it sounds pretty harsh, but we are all here to educate, and save the breed from the media's remarks. We as pitbull lovers get so sick of the media bashing our dogs, because they get into the hands of irresponsible owners. It hurts when someone comes to me on the street and panics because my dog is suppose to be a vicious killer. My entire family is afraid that my dog will snap and kill my son.

We aren't trying to be self righteous egotistical respondents, we are just expressing our opinions, in hopes that people will realize how full the pounds are with pitbulls/mixes who need homes.

Stay and learn, and don't worry about the comments of byb - everyone is allowed their personal opinion, and sometimes we just need to ignore the outburst cries.
:goodpost: someone without the knowledge of breeding shouldn't be doing it period. Those 10 puppies born will add another 100 puppies to this world in a year if they aren't fixed and those hundred puppies will then give birth to another bunch. Go to a dog pound and see what horrible life these dogs live, it is unfair to breed without the knowledge or objective. If you think I'm so mean I'm heading out to the pound next week I'll bring you a nice fun video clip of how much fun these dogs have daily by being trapped in a kennel without a home or a family to bond with.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts