Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you feel the need to light off fireworks that are as loud as atom bombs, then why not just go to the park or some other area and fire them off till your heart's content. In the neighborhoods, these type of fireworks are just ridiculous. Let's have a little consideration for those who can become fairly traumatized by this behavior. Be safe. OK, lecture over:hammer:

·
Super Moderator
5,314 Posts
Wouldn't be the Forth of July without your sage advice. Lucky for me my dogs are not bothered by the fireworks in the neighborhood. Myself, I have no desire to set off any fireworks or go out of my way to watch anyone else's display. Man, I must be old. LOL.

Good advice for all to heed.

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Lol!!! So true... Sick and tired of the constant fireworks going off at all hours of the day :p

·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts
not to mention Cali is basically one big tinder box just begging for a couple numb skulls with roman candles. we already have several wildfires raging. guaranteed to see a few more next week thanks to criminal negligence.
my boy goes absolutely ape this time of year. if i left him alone he would jump through a window and head for the hills.

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
It is at times like these that I am eternally thankful to have a boy who couldn't care less about loud noises. I pray that you are all able to keep the dogs safe and calm over the next few days.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts