Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Cat lady new to dogs...Some friends picked this creature from the streets, after 2 weeks were wanting to take to killing-shelter. I begged to let me rehome, to find no-killing shelters are overfilled. Dogs are very needy, the hardest part had being to stop the puppy to chase my 6 cats.
Training had being time-consuming, amazingly rewarding: from basic commands to 'speak' when asked to, and fetch a ball of a specific color, I never thought a dog will learn that much!
The financial toll adds to already existing difficulties. Still trying to rehome, but really believe he will have to stay; I just do not have the heart to kill this happy creature. When he leans his chin against me, tilt his head and look at me like "I love you Mommy, thanks for saving my life", I just have to love him back🥰.
The gains: I live in a country set; day and night, this adorable dog let me know of every single human or beast out there. I guess he is my charming free alarm for the next 15 years....

· Administrator
5,700 Posts
Way to go on saving the boy Marite! They are a lot of work and expense but you have a faithful friend that will strive to please you always. I wish you many happy and healthy years together.
What did you name him?

Joe

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
His name is Lucas, supposedly means full of light. The finders' kids name him Max but Dads' boss happened to be Max :oops: They change to Rocky, but is too popular... :ROFLMAO: So I search for a meaningful name that somehow show something of him and not that used. I was having some difficulties with an old car, a friend suggested Lucas Injector Cleaners, and that sparked the search of the name.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts