Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just treated my yard and my dogs not even 3 weeks ago. My neighbor does NOT treat their yard, and they own a total of 7 dogs. We went and got some more stuff to treat the yard and more frontline yesterday. I spent 100 dollars on flea stuff for TWO dogs, because Kandi rolled over and I swear on everything she had probably close to 200 fleas hopping all over her belly. and I immediately got her in the bath.

What are the best remedies? I didn't have time to post before I had to get something done about it last night.

I also took a new pic of her the other day and edited. I wanna go ahead and post it as well. We have been working out for at least an hour a day. She has a lot of heart.

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
cheap natural way is Spray Apple Cider Vinegar (with the mother) around your yard maybe? I know it repels them off dogs, spray down the fur before they go outside and its supposed to repel them, they don't like the smell. Poor kandi, hope you get it under control so you all are not suffering... You can also put some in her food each day as well helps from the inside out Apple Cider Vinegar for Dogs

Some other people have luck with Garlic Pills for fleas, never tried those though.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay, I will definitely give anything a shot right now. I don't mind spending the money on something if it's going to work... LOL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts