Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In 10 days my young man Titus will turn 6 months old. He is already loosing his puppy face and all those "cute puppy" comments have pretty much quit.

Still, he does have those moments........

Joe

·
Super Moderator
5,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for the nice compliments Dave and J&V. He is growing up so fast. I am savoring every day and keep snapping pictures to refresh my memory in years ahead.

Hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I do. I really enjoy the pictures on GPB especially watching the dogs grow up.

Regards,
Joe

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Yeah I like the black brindle too :)

·
Super Moderator
5,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you all very much for the kind sentiments. I real lucked out as Titus has a great personality and the first word that comes to mind to describe him is "calm". He does not startle and needs to check everything out for himself.

He comes to work with me everyday and is my constant companion.

JTP, high praise coming from you. Is that an offer to subsidize his food bill? LOL!

Regards,
Joe

·
Super Moderator
5,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sure ill swap food bills for this little guy for my monster lol a 90lbs dog runs through food.
Worse than the amount of food would be the amount of cleanup after the food has run it's course! There is nothing small with those XL's. :cheers:

Joe

·
Registered
137 Posts
Joe

Thank you for sharing your pictures. Myself I don't get tired of seeing all our babies grow up. Keep sending them. He sure is handsome. I can't wait till Jade is in that calm stage. LOL She just turned 3 months.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
5,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hello Jackie,

Thanks for the compliment. I too really enjoy looking at the pictures especially watching the puppies growing up. Likewise, make sure that you post some more pictures of Jade in the future. I just saw her three month pictures in the Discussion Section of the forum. Looking forward to see how she matures.

Regards,
Joe

1 - 14 of 14 Posts