Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It went by so fast but my boy Titus had his first birthday today.

Here he is this afternoon weighing in at 48 pounds. Happy Birthday boy.

Thanks for looking,
Joe

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
Happy Birthday Titus! He's maturing nicely!

·
Super Moderator
5,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Thank you one and all!

Cain's Mom, time is flying by crazy fast. I can't believe that I have been hanging out here for over eight months already.

Carriana, he has matured nicely on the outside but he is still such a puppy at times. Especially when he 'feels the need for speed" and rips through 3 levels of the house like a tornado. LOL.

My Mikado, Thanks for the compliment, he IS a handsome young man if I do say so myself. LOL.

StangChick, thanks for the birthday wishes. I hear that cute remark quiet often.

JTP, Thanks, I know you need to bust 'em a little LOL. Now Titus isn't lean like your big boy Gage is now but the vets scale had him at 48 pounds last week. The picture may be deceiving, he is only 19.5" at the withers. Did love the License weight joke though.

redog, thank you Dave. Outside of the fact that I have to bend over to pet him he turned out great. (I know you hate to have to bend over to pet them) LOL!

Appreciate all your kindness,
Joe

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
He has perfect ears! :) happy birthday to him! Hope he got a big meaty bone!! Or some extra massaging behind his ears ;)

·
Super Moderator
4,593 Posts
He is def a handsome boy. Happy birthday Titus!!

·
Super Moderator
5,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Coach, thanks for the wishes. Titus did not get a meaty bone for his birthday but we did celebrate with a nice new bully stick (a rare treat cause of the price). That lasted for about ten minutes. You know how that goes.

Jackie, Always nice to hear from you. I appreciate your birthday wishes for Titus. Talk about time flying--I can't believe the leaves on the trees are changing already. :-(

autumnangel, thanks for looking and sending Titus your regards. BTW, I love your avatar picture!

EckoMac, thank you for your kind wishes for Titus and that "handsome" comment. Much appreciated.

Joe

·
Super Moderator
5,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lookin good, great weight, and sure hope yall have fun today!
Thanks for the compliment McCoy. I know you mean it or you wouldn't have said anything. We did have fun. We partied like banshee's -- well at least I did. LOL.

Joe

·
Super Moderator
5,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you Dixieland for your compliments and wishes for Titus. He had a wonderful first birthday. Now comes the "terrible two's". LOL.

Joe

1 - 16 of 16 Posts