Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Apparently Titus is a better parent then the guy that made this video. :hammer::hammer::hammer:

Hopefully the boy got his mother's genes...

·
Banned
3,471 Posts
YouTube - The loyalty of a pitbull

Apparently Titus is a better parent then the guy that made this video. :hammer::hammer::hammer:

Hopefully the boy got his mother's genes...
Thats a great story...HOWEVER, I did laugh...
"I was able to save him"
Really Buddy? Cuz uh, I didnt see him sitting ALIVE on your knee. :hammer:

The way he talks about how hes gonna kill anyone who tries to take the dog... "hammer: gah. I wish that dude realized he wasnt doing anything positive for the image of the dog.

Great story though! Thanks for sharing Jaime! Made me kinda cry! Poor kid!!!

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
dude i feel bad for that kid AND that dog jeez i can see that dude leaving his dog unattended just like he did his kid.... not the type of person that should be owning these dogs OR passing his seed LOL

·
hrmph
5,349 Posts
i think it's a great story, titus saved the day, and he's a beautiful dog... but wow... that guy is really scary and crazy! i wouldn't want to have to go take his dog from him, either! not just cuz he's gunna have a 44 on the other side, but cuz he's REALLY FRIGGIN SCARY!!!!!

·
Banned
4,383 Posts
dude I like this guy!!! Very cool kinda off but I get what he is saying and I give him props. Also poor kid!!

·
Premium Member
4,650 Posts
The guy has a good message, again he didnt relay it quite well. People see APBT owners in a bad light. Talking about them falling off a cliff and dying is not a great image. I understand his frustration and many times we may feel the same way. However and most unfortunate we need to hold ourselves to a higher standerd and rise above the average person. We need to think about our actions and our words and how others will view them. Is that fair, maybe not but again, that is the way it is.

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
well i loved the dog, and liked that the guy was trying to spread a message but i just think its bad to publicize your poor parenting skills while owning the breed...

lol oh well i know im not that stupid to just not know whats going on in my house!

·
Registered
546 Posts
He used to post on some of these forums. I think he's an OK guy - he's just a little to passionate and emotional and it comes across wrong.

3,968 Posts
love the dog! just very wierd irresponsible parents! why would a small childs door be left closed ne ways if they were in the room!? yeah it was a good pitbull story. but the guy is just missing a few screws i think.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for watching everyone! :)

I loved Titus and even his owner's passion about him. BUT I was angry that he left his child, who is that young, in a room alone, with a closed door AND he was on the computer in a different room! :hammer:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
He used to post on some of these forums. I think he's an OK guy - he's just a little to passionate and emotional and it comes across wrong.
That's a strange coincidence! Does he still post on here? I wonder how Titus is doing!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thats a great story...HOWEVER, I did laugh...
"I was able to save him"
Really Buddy? Cuz uh, I didnt see him sitting ALIVE on your knee. :hammer:

The way he talks about how hes gonna kill anyone who tries to take the dog... "hammer: gah. I wish that dude realized he wasnt doing anything positive for the image of the dog.

Great story though! Thanks for sharing Jaime! Made me kinda cry! Poor kid!!!
I think he was trying to show how great his dog and the rest of the breed is, but came across alittle strong because of how passionate his is.

And you are welcome! :D

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i think it's a great story, titus saved the day, and he's a beautiful dog... but wow... that guy is really scary and crazy! i wouldn't want to have to go take his dog from him, either! not just cuz he's gunna have a 44 on the other side, but cuz he's REALLY FRIGGIN SCARY!!!!!
LOL! You could throw confetti at him in self defense!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
dude I like this guy!!! Very cool kinda off but I get what he is saying and I give him props. Also poor kid!!
He seems like a good guy! :)

I just was a little surprised about how it happened.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I know some forums where this guy posts.

I don't think he'd appreciate people making topics about him calling him an idiot.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The guy has a good message, again he didnt relay it quite well. People see APBT owners in a bad light. Talking about them falling off a cliff and dying is not a great image. I understand his frustration and many times we may feel the same way. However and most unfortunate we need to hold ourselves to a higher standerd and rise above the average person. We need to think about our actions and our words and how others will view them. Is that fair, maybe not but again, that is the way it is.
:goodpost:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I know some forums where this guy posts.

I don't think he'd appreciate people making topics about him calling him an idiot.
I'm not saying his is a bad guy. I was just upset about the fact that you would leave a child that young alone in a room with the door closed? JMO

Sorry if it upset you. I don't know how to edit titles. :/

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
Idiot may be a strong word for a title, or for someone that we don't know, but it's a direct comment regarding the fact that the man states his child would have been dead in the other room had it not been for his dog...

I dont leave my dogs unattended, and if I had kids I'd be even more aware of where they were at all times. Because you can only account for what you see, and someone who is responsible is aware of their surroundings and the situation at all times.

I wasn't trying to jab at the guy, just the poor choice that was made leaving a young child unattended...

·
Registered
546 Posts
That's a strange coincidence! Does he still post on here? I wonder how Titus is doing!
I haven't seen him post anywhere in more than a year but I had seen him on a few diff forums not necessarily here (...can't remember) - he kinda got run off becasue people reacted the same way to his emotional anti BSL vids and statements.... I think he means well, he's just a bit over the top...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts