Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think we are ready to start getting memberships in. If anyone is interested just let me know.

·
Premium Member
4,650 Posts
who what when where

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
memberships will run $20 for single and $30 for family. Send to
TN Valley APBTC
654 N white pine rd
Talbott TN 37877

Also send your name, address, Phone #

Hopefully we can have a show next year. We need 30 members to get sanctioned.

·
Registered
757 Posts
This is for an adba club right? Thats what James was telling me yesterday. You guys know that you can count on us!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey guys Just thought I would send out a message to let everyone know we are ready to start the ADBA club. Right now we are just trying to get the members that we need(30). So if anyone is interested in joining, just let me know. The memberships are going to be $20 single and $30 family. Once we get the members in then we can discuss all the fun club stuff. We think an ADBA club in TN would be beneficial to everyone. It would help in the fight against bsl. Also we can provide people with the opportunities to do something with that dog at the end of the chain. Show TN that our dogs are not bad. Thanks guys Josh

·
Registered
910 Posts
I would like to join, Im just curious if there are any other requirements besides the owning a APBT and the 20/30 $ we send in?

Sidenote: Is this thread messed up for anyone else? Everytime I open just this thread it doesnt load pictures and makes the board look really f'ed up. Just curious if Im the only one.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No your are not the only one. I have been wondering if I did something wrong. Hahahah
You dont even have to vhave an apbt. Just an interest in the dogs and the fee lol.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
I'll be sending in my dues next week do we need to send in copys of our adba paper's? Just curious LOL I have never done this I have everything on all my pups just want to make sure I don't forget anything

1 - 20 of 21 Posts