Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok. Well I think I may have convinced my bf into fixing Nino and there is be a possiblity that we may move to Toronto (my home!!) in about a year or so. Now the only problem is that Pitbulls are not allowed in to Canada, unless that were born there (or something like that). Now my question is.. does anyone know someone who can help me "show" that Nino is Canadian??? Or that he could pass for anyother breed of dog?? I know Rudy can pass for American Bulldog (it looks like there is quite a bit of that in her), but Nino doesn't really look like anything other then what he is. Please help me, because if we move, I need to take my dogs with me.

Dog Dog breed Working animal Carnivore Whiskers

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Companion dog Fawn

·
Registered
187 Posts
looks like a boxer bulldog mix to me...:thumbsup:

·
Windbag Extrodinaire.
3,303 Posts
He looks like an American Bulldog x Boxer to me...lol

·
Premium Member
1,584 Posts
He looks like a Staffie bull terrier to me ANYWAY.

Good luck though!

I agree with Bedlam....he does kind of favor the dog pic she posted.

I would say Staffie bull terrier or boxer/staffie mix....

Is he registered? What is he registered as?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I agree he looks like a staffie, but is twice the size!!! I wonder if staff's are allowed into the country??

·
Registered
19 Posts
I agree he looks like a staffie, but is twice the size!!! I wonder if staff's are allowed into the country??
Im in Windsor Ontario, and Under the BSL legislation here everything that resembles a Pitbull is regarded illegal. I can't even take moose out of canada for fear they will not let him return. If you bring him in you risk him being Euthanized.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts