Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is my 3.5year old boy Rex... he is awesome when it comes to people and kids but not so good when it comes to other animals or dogs... hes a good guy though

this is Rex's son Couger... he is 9months old and loves people and kids too but also loves other animals... the only thing i seen so far that he doesnt like or get alone with are squirrels... lol he'd chase them all day if they didnt run up a tree

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Beautiful boys. DA is very common in this breed, it doesn't mean that he's a bad boy just doing what comes natural. This is the reason a lot of us crate and rotate are dogs.

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Nice dogs man.. welcome, DA is cool once understood; as long as ego isnt in control .. Ya know?
Talent is "God" given, be humble. Fame is man given, be thankful. Conceit is self given, be careful..

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
they are both very handsome :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the complements... Rex used to be more muscular when i lived next to an open field but then he got lime disease and after that he had to get surgery and that made him loose alot of weight... now i really dont want to work him as much as i used to but am gonna take him swimming as soon as it gets warmer

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Very nice looking boys, kouki.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts