Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some new pics of my boy toboe!!!

he loves his new ball AND SO DO I, it is a chuck it ball and nomatter how much he chews and flexes his jaw it stays whole best ball ever

getting his pet on

he totally laid ontop of cheza, totally Da he has decided to SMOTHER HER!!!!

winking at the sexy ladies

just to cute

anyway that's my boy, cutest little phyco around :woof:

·
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol, ya i need to learn how to have it flash the two pics together so it shows the wink

·
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How cute!! LOL look at those ears!!!None of my dogs have ever had stand up ears like that!!!
ahhhh I HATE THEM!!!!! i have been so tempted to do an uber short almost battle crop to take those dumb bat ears off, but he is almost 2 so i don't know if i can justify it :flush:

·
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Toboe is truly a cute and happy looking pup, who is a natural in front of the camera I might add:)
why thank you he is isn't he, i think he is going to have that forever puppy face

·
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol ya that is my husky tika and my roomies pointer mix bently, you didn't even see the other 2 cats

·
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
my whole crew

my lucy

baby girl Cheza

Tika

oh of course Toboe the little brat

Kira (black and white) and Mohon (i.e. cyclopse)

Miss Sassifrates- still up for adoption i have just only half butt looked for a new home for her lol

the other dog on the top kennel is my roomates dog.... i don't really like him =X

·
Registered
795 Posts
Awww, I think he's beautiful :)

Those ears give him lots of character!

·
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Awww, I think he's beautiful :)

Those ears give him lots of character!
why thank you, but i still think he would look better with a decent crop but what can you do

·
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
oh i will, he is to old and at least they stand correctly for the most part (UNLESS THEY STAND STRAIGHT UP) but like i said i can't really justify it at this point so it looks like the ugly bat ears stay =X

·
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Isn’t he!?! it just amazed me what a good looking dog he turned into, who would have know there was such a cutie under all that nastiness when I first got him lol

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Aireal, I love your whole crew!! Toboe is handsome as all get out, and looks much better and happier now than he did when you first got him. Cheza is looking beautiful, as always. Lucy is gorgeous as well! I'm not much of a cat person, but your kitties are pretty too! Thanks for sharing with us!

·
Registered
771 Posts
Lol your house looks like mine! Lol a friend of mine just recently moved in with her 3 dogs and I have 5 and we now have a kitten living in the house lol Brandon's a sucker for sad looking animals and we found a kitten in the back with his eye swolen shut and a goofy ear and off balance walk.. vet said he'll be fine and the eye even works!! Your dogs a beautiful :)

·
Super Moderator
4,595 Posts
Ahhh, I think we all pretty much have zoos. LOL

You crew is very good looking. :)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
What a bunch a great pics :) I love the first one that's the best happy puppy face :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts