Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So on April 24th 2010 I am cruising craigslist when I come across an add pleading for help. A lady advised this "puppy" has been outside of her gate and needed help. People where immediately on telling her to call AC&C but you see it was Saturday evening and AC&C doesn't answer there phones. Well after seeing the picture there was no way I could NOT go save this dogs life.
Well it turned out the "puppy" was actually more around 1 1/2 yrs old maybe older or younger it's hard to tell. He had a very sever case of demodex and his skin was horribly infected. At first nobody would even touch him but me and it would almost make you cry to see him so miserable and in so much pain.
After 3 months of care he looks like a totally new dog, he has gained over 20lb in muscle, he has hair covering his entire body even if it is not to its full thickness (that will only come with time) and is doing great.
Now dubbed Toboe I have had him fully vaccinated boostered neutered and he is currently undergoing heartworm treatment. But I am happy to say in just under a month he will be up for adoption so if anybody knows someone that is looking to add to there pack near Florida shoot me a PM.
Here are some before and afters tell me what you think!!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Poor thing! You are a great person for saving him! He looks great now though, keep up the good work!

·
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes it is!!! my females name is cheza i rescued her to but i'm keeping her

here are some of her before and afters

the first 2 are of her when i first rescued her at 6 weeks the last 1 month later

·
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
man it's crazy when i go to there before pics there so different now

·
Banned
204 Posts
you are a kind person we need more people like you in this world . the before and afters look like to different dogs. great job.

·
Banned
666 Posts
They look like their from the same litter? I can just "feel' their misery...wow....thank you so much for being there for them. Remember it'll come back to you twofold. Huggssss......

·
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
awww :hug: no there not just have the same issue lol, he is acutally around 2 and she is now 17 weeks, my neice will come over and say that's the daddy and that's the baby. i tried to tell her no but end the end i was like ya they are rofl

·
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mine to he was so sweet, it made me cry when they showed the scene with him and the old lady, what am i saying that whole series is sad lol but still my fav

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
OMG what an amazing turn around. They both look great :) That's so awesome that you helped them out and good luck with the adoption :)

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Nice work!

·
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
just relooked at the pics we took today, of him standing and relized he is getting a little chuncky lol, guess now that he is fixed he is going ON A DIET!!! lol he is a great dog though and is going to make someone a fantasic pet

·
Registered
411 Posts
Wow - what you've done for those dogs is incredible! What a kind heart you must have. I hope life treats you right. They are both so cute now and look so happy.

·
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ya lol i totally own the complete series :woof:

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
I use to own that and the mangas,but I sold them all. :/
Kinda wish I didn't. Sold most of my anime stuff due to needing money XD

·
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
oh man that sucks so bad, anime's aren't cheap, i wish i could get a few more decent series

1 - 20 of 27 Posts