Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Toby's my ambully, he became the definition of man's bestfriend real quick, our bond is quite amazing! He plays with the flirtpole an hour a day, and then sleeps like a rock! Here he is :)

Toby when I first got him at 4 months age

and him now! At a little over a year old

He takes up my bedspace, so annoying yet i cant help it

He's quite gentle around the little ones!

And now the rest of the husky pups! These are for everyones personal enjoyment, none are for sale.

that is all :cheers:

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
OMG those eyes are stunning. Our neighbor had a husky growing up and we used to play with him daily he was such an amazing dog. I always wanted one growing up then realized I cant deal with that coat lol its alot of work. They are gorgeous though. Are you keeping them all ? do you work them? I wouldnt want to give any of them up , thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I love huskies. I have a female huskie but I don't get to see her much. I moved about a year ago when I split with the ex and she stayed there in the big back yard. Beautiful dogs!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OMG those eyes are stunning. Our neighbor had a husky growing up and we used to play with him daily he was such an amazing dog. I always wanted one growing up then realized I cant deal with that coat lol its alot of work. They are gorgeous though. Are you keeping them all ? do you work them? I wouldnt want to give any of them up , thanks for sharing.
You are right about one thing, when they shed their winter coat it gets ALL over the grass and fence unless they get groomed! We gave away a couple to close friends and relatives as family companions :)

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
wow those eyes are sooo crisp and beautiful! Nice pictures your Toby is adorable as well. Love his sleeping picture, such a cute face all smushed...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts