Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive seen competition videos and what great shape these dogs are in and also the muscle tone they have its just beautiful. so naturally i want to see if i get my dog Toby to W/P. he already naturally pulls and loves to pull specially towards cats and anything that moves really and also has no problem with anything being behind him while he pulls. im looking for a good multi purpose harness to use for when he pulls and just for his everyday walks. and also was wondering whats a good weight to start him at. is a small spare tire a good start or should i go lighter....??

heres how he tries to pull when a cat is present...

TOBY

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
good deal!I wanna wp one day as well.
There are many threads here in the wp section that can answer your questions.Lots of different opinions so I didn't pick out any 1 thread for you to read.Good luck!

·
Super Moderator
4,655 Posts
Nizmos K9 Supply

This guy makes good quality everything. He's the only one I've seen so far with the dual purpose harness, walking and working.

I bought a collar from him and it's amazing. Softer then most nylon and EXTREMELY durable. He's also a member on our forum. :)

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Make sure you x-ray the dog's hips and elbows before you get into real heavy weights. Brown Dog Design makes custom professional weight pull harnesses.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts