Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a good little work out this morning :) D is doing great and working hard, I can't wait to take this boy to a pull :)

Dosia gets so excited when he see's the harness. First thing he does is run out into the yard and grab a ball and proceed prance around like a dork cause he's so excited :)

He can hardly wait lol

lets go!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for looking​

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Girl :hug: I think he's gunna do great, he really loves to work. OMG he does this cute little puppy dance when he sees the harness come off the hook lol. He'll tap dance all the way across the house and out the door lol :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awww Krystal he does look totally happy to be doing something he loves, He is sooooo gonna rock the WP scene, WORK D man WORK :D

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
GREAT PICS!!! :clap: got all his baby fat off now huh? summer really does it to em doesnt it/ ??? .. looking good lookin good ... thats the way weight that tire down ;)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
awww Krystal he does look totally happy to be doing something he loves, He is sooooo gonna rock the WP scene, WORK D man WORK :D
Thanks Tye D sends lots of kisses :hug:
GREAT PICS!!! :clap: got all his baby fat off now huh? summer really does it to em doesnt it/ ??? .. looking good lookin good ... thats the way weight that tire down ;)
Thanks Stan :woof:
LOL yea we've been working the fat off his big butt :) I need to fix his sled he snapped the chain right off the darn thing lol.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This one is kinda blurry but you can kinda see how beefy his shoulders are getting

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
thats good stamina training .. makes the heart strong.. Great setup to avoid cliche` stereo type assessments.. .. even though I still use a chain drag this is GREAT prep for the pull which I've never done, just showed up the whopper boys with hooch on one account and let em know why I dont go.. Hooch pulled a scottsdale 1500 50yds one way and 50yds back.. all they needed to see.. LOL then they got hacked cause I wouldnt breed Hooch into their stock. .. From using a similar method from my sled dog days ;) its great to use so people dont think your fight training .. which is hysterically associated with draggin chains.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OMG I'd love to see Hooch show em up, that would be freakin awesome! LOL that's too funny got all jealous and jockin for sperm donation :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Awwww right back atcha D man, He really is lookin awesome Krystal, I can't wait to see how he does :D

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Tara :) Him's makes me so proud. We're looking for any upcoming events in our area. Hopefully we'll be able to get him in an IWPA event before the end of the year :D

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
For some reason my photobucket wont upload my video's from my phone :( :poop: on a cracker!!! I can make a shorter one and txt it to you though :D

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I may have to do it tomorrow. I have to make a video shorter or my lame ( Y ) phone wont send it lol :)

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
awesome pics! after u wrote "lets go" its like it sped up and almost like watching a video seeing that dust come up u can just imagine the sound...love it :)

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Good Job Krystal

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
awww he is so excited! I love the first picture! So cute!!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
He looks great! I hope he does well in WP :) He is such a handsome boy!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts