Discussion Starter #1

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Lets see if I remember!

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
I thought it was at 10 too! Dave, do I need to sign up for a membership on PitBull Positive? I couldn't find a link for the archive to the show... but I was multi-tasking at the same time, working on a dinosaur of a computer w/dial up.. ugh!! Anyways.. look forward to hearing from you soon. I'm going back to the sight now that I'm off the phone to see what I can find on my own.

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
I thought it was at 10 too! Dave, do I need to sign up for a membership on PitBull Positive? I couldn't find a link for the archive to the show... but I was multi-tasking at the same time, working on a dinosaur of a computer w/dial up.. ugh!! Anyways.. look forward to hearing from you soon. I'm going back to the sight now that I'm off the phone to see what I can find on my own.
i heard that some of the shows weren't recorded....:(

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
i heard that some of the shows weren't recorded....:(
What was tonight's show about? What were you able to hear? That'll give me a jump start in searching the archives...

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
What was tonight's show about? What were you able to hear? That'll give me a jump start in searching the archives...
Well when i opened the link, he was ending it. Then thats when he said some of the shows (parts) weren't recorded. Then it went off air. Since my computer had a movie playing (Disney's Bolt :)) in the other tab and i didn't think to close it, my comp froze up. I was hoping to view some recorded parts of it, but i don't know where to find them. :confused:

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Ok, thanks sweetie. I'll try to find it on my own..
Dave... where are you? I'm still waiting for you to respond!

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If the show recorded [sometimes ustream doesnt record], you can just clik on the episode you want to watch. you do not have to be a member at PBP to see the shows. BUT! if you own a pitbull, you should be a member there. not only to show your support but to help improve the state of the breed and the way they are percieved by the public

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I didn't make it :( Got stuck dealing with a new dryer that was dropped of with no power cable:hammer:

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Aww! Poor Holly! I'm sorry.

Dave... you of all people should know that I don't currently own a dog, but I'm still a fan and advocate of the breed! Heck, I'm still 'round here, ain't I!? I'm itchin for a dog so bad.. but I can't get one right now.. Believe me, I'm working to rectify this situation though!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts