Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i started my pup on the spring pole at about 4 months old and he loves it. he stays on it for hours if i let him. i just recently let him have it again cause he was teething and he was pulling his teeth out:(. he is going on 6 months now and i have moved the spring pole up so his feet are barely touching the ground when he is on it. but i guess my question is will he damage his teeth in anyway? he hasnt pulled anymore teeth out but he loves that thing and i dont want to have to take it away from him again.

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
i started Diesel on the springpole about that age.. maybe younger.. i only let him tug at it a couple minutes at a time..

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so should i not let him play on it too long or hard cause he will jump off the tree and hang from it for about 10 minutes shaking it and then release and jump back at it again.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
I don't do spring pole but I believe the problem with letting him on it as a pup is him damaging his joints and potential injury. I would go easy with him until he is more mature

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
only let him play w/ it a few minutes out of the day.. as he gets older, increase the time.. he should be ok.. make sure its low enough so all feet are on the ground until he's older

1 - 6 of 6 Posts