Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Ivys stuck in the matrix Doug. Where's a clear picture of my girl?

EDIT: Earl looks like "gah, ok... ANOTHER picture..."

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
LMFAOF!!! Where's my Clear vision after two bottles of Cab!!!
lmfao, NOT on the floor where you were sitting for that angle of a picture!

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Yep she's bacccccccccccccccccccccccccck!!!!!! Watch out lol I missed her though Marty told me you came up here and didn't even come see me :(
Yeah dude, that trip was like... everything that could have went wrong, went wrong lmao. I wasn't sure until the last minute if i was going to be going or not. I didn't realize you were so close to the show though!

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Yes sister I am ! Marty is a cool guy isn't he? LOL He cracks me up isn't lil bit a little fire cracker? I am still mad at you but I guess I can get over it lol

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Yes sister I am ! Marty is a cool guy isn't he? LOL He cracks me up isn't lil bit a little fire cracker? I am still mad at you but I guess I can get over it lol
He is, i had a good time. They were super nice and welcomed me like an old friend. Bit is a dog in a league of her own lmao! She's such an intense gorgeous little dog. I was tellin' marty, my dogs are all the same size if not a little smaller than her haha. I heard little bogart tried to put bit in place too!

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Yeah he did LMFAO!! Bogart is something else shana you can't tell this little monster anything ... He thinks he is a grown up bulldog and his little balls haven't even dropped yet LOL )shhhh don't tell him I told you so

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Oh, Sweetheart you know I love you!!!!!
Yeah he did LMFAO!! Bogart is something else shana you can't tell this little monster anything ... He thinks he is a grown up bulldog and his little balls haven't even dropped yet LOL )shhhh don't tell him I told you so
I need a dang "Like" button haha!

Reactions: Elvisfink

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
lmao!!!! next time you come up this way your going to have to come see us.Next time I won't be so forgiving !!!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts