Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
needed some fun with the dogs and since it was nice figured id snap some pics playing with luna, cali and crush outback. crush and luna got there new martingale chains today. looks like it was hsort lived though its clouded over looking like it might storm now :(

Reactions: pitbullmamanatl

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
great pics :D crush is too cute!!!!!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
They are all beautiful! I am luvin that Crush :D What a ham!

·
Registered
795 Posts
All of your babies are beautiful!

Crush is definitely stealing my heart though :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They are great looking dogs and The collars look nice..
Thank you

great pics :D crush is too cute!!!!!
he is too cute , hard to get mad at him when he is bad lol

They are all beautiful! I am luvin that Crush :D What a ham!
thanks he is a ham lol

All of your babies are beautiful!

Crush is definitely stealing my heart though :)
Thanks , he has deff stolen mine as well he is such a lil snuggler <3

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yes cali is the 1st 2 pictures. she will be 8 months end of this month . she is growing up so fast.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Beautiful babydogs! I am totally in looooove with Crush and all his wrinkles! I have a wrinkle fetish.... lmao :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Luna is by far my fav, however everyone is super good looking
thanks , she is deff one of my favs { lol I know i shouldnt play favorites but she was my 1st lol}

Beautiful babydogs! I am totally in looooove with Crush and all his wrinkles! I have a wrinkle fetish.... lmao :)
I know I love his wrinkles too , if i smush them all together on his head he looks like a sharpei pup lol , thanks for the comment

Cali is turning out very beautiful! She's becoming one of my favorites her and Loki lol
She is growing up nicely im loving how she is comming out, but she is a big of a fatty so time to exercise a bit more lol , thank you.
love the leather spike collar!
great looking bully's :)
I love spikes , thats actually lunas collar but cali is as thick if not thicker then her now and she can now fit it lol thanks for the comments

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
i really like spike collars too. we actually are thinking of producing some nylon spike collars here in the next couple weeks.
your dogs are very well put together IMO, keep up the good work.
i got puppy fever sooo bad :p

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Cali's collar is fabulous.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i really like spike collars too. we actually are thinking of producing some nylon spike collars here in the next couple weeks.
your dogs are very well put together IMO, keep up the good work.
i got puppy fever sooo bad :p
that would be very cool , we love the spikes but lokis collar really gets worn in the summer since its leather and he likes to swim, a nylon with spikes would be a great alternative. cant wait to see them.

AWESOME pics, Rangel Dangel! That's what's up!
thanks lauren :)

Cali's collar is fabulous.
Yes I love that collar too and I think it looks better on her then luna, luna looks better in chains and silver so it may just become calis collar :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts