Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It turned out to be a gorgeous (but still cold) day yesterday, so we took Bullet with us and did some offroading. Had to give our new truck its first mud bath! lol. After running with the dirtbike and chasing the ball, Bullet was totally exhausted (score!!) Here's some pics, hope you enjoy them. :)

All loaded up and ready to go!

Bada** dog to go along with a bada** truck!

He looks so goofy in this one... lol

^^ugh... my dog needs a censor bar! lol :hammer: that would have been the perfect picture!

Gettin ready to go home (don't worry, he wasn't in the truck when it was being rallied! lol. I was playing with him while my BF was playing in the mud.)

When the sun went down, it started getting really cold, had to put his jacket on! lol

Nom Nom Nom!

Aaaand the after math... a tired dog = a happy momma! lol

Thanks for looking! :)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
hes so handsome!!! looks like lots of fun :D

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
LMAO I love the las pic, thats how my boy sleeps! lol so cute..

·
Registered
182 Posts
Great pics. My dogs both have the stuffed duck like what is in his cage. They love them.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great pics, I see you got the truck. :D looks nice
Yep, it's even better in person! Definitely worth the $$ we paid for it, lol.

Great pics. My dogs both have the stuffed duck like what is in his cage. They love them.
Bullet actually has two of them... both without squeakers and stuffing, so they're basically just the skins, but he still loves them! lol.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Yeah I had to do some censoring in the "Do you resemble your dog" thread! That's why the pic ended up so small.

More importantly, how was the Raptor?!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Yeah I had to do some censoring in the "Do you resemble your dog" thread! That's why the pic ended up so small.

More importantly, how was the Raptor?!
LOL yeah, it seems like every time I get a good pic of him, he's just letting it all hang out... irritates the heck outta me, but there's not really anything I can do about it... :hammer: oh well. The Raptor is amazing! It can go through pretty much anything with the all-terrain tires that came on it, and I'm sure it will be able to do everything once we get some more suitable offroading tires. Even with the big 'ol 35's on a 6,000 + lb truck, if you hit the gas from a stop, it spins out so easy. Hard to get used to, but then again, the 411 stock HP is one of the main reasons we got it. Still trying to figure out all the buttons and features, but all in all, it's an amazing truck, definitely worth every penny! :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
pretty boy, great pics . LOL at the censor bar though .

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
LOL yeah, it seems like every time I get a good pic of him, he's just letting it all hang out... irritates the heck outta me, but there's not really anything I can do about it... :hammer: oh well. The Raptor is amazing! It can go through pretty much anything with the all-terrain tires that came on it, and I'm sure it will be able to do everything once we get some more suitable offroading tires. Even with the big 'ol 35's on a 6,000 + lb truck, if you hit the gas from a stop, it spins out so easy. Hard to get used to, but then again, the 411 stock HP is one of the main reasons we got it. Still trying to figure out all the buttons and features, but all in all, it's an amazing truck, definitely worth every penny! :)
Sweet. Is that the 6.2?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Yea my two go through ducks about every two weeks. If you need some sensoring done on that pic you can email me a full resolution copy of it and I'll photoshop for you. Just send me a pm and let me know.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sweet. Is that the 6.2?
Yep! We spent a pretty penny on that truck, so you're darn right we got the 6.2! lol. I wouldn't pay that much money for a truck unless it was something with plenty of get-up-and-go. And boy, am I glad we did! :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Love your pics! Where'd you get his jacket??

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Love your pics! Where'd you get his jacket??
I got it off of Amazon, I love it! It's waterproof and has nice soft fleece on the inside, and it's reflective. Nice wide belly band to keep water/mud spray off is great too! They're nice and long too, goes to the base of my boy's tail with a little extra room so it still covers him if he stretches out. Best dog jacket I've ever bought! Here's the link:
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Explorer-Fleece-Reflective-Kakadu-Pet/dp/B003YC95PM/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1302287995&sr=8-8]Amazon.com: Explorer Nylon Fleece Reflective Dog Coat by Kakadu Pet, 22", Sea (Blue): Home & Garden[/ame]

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Great pics looks like you guys had a ton of fun. I love Bullets Jacket that's awesome he looks so handsome in it. And LMAO @ the censor bar :rofl:

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Great pics looks like you guys had a ton of fun. I love Bullets Jacket that's awesome he looks so handsome in it. And LMAO @ the censor bar :rofl:
LOL thanks girl! It was a lot of fun. We went out again this past weekend, but Bullet didn't get to go, we had 3 kids, 3 dirtbikes, and our Polaris Rzr side-by-side with us, and no room for the doggie. :( He got plenty of play time when we got home though. :) I wish I knew how to use photoshop or something, I would either insert a censor bar or edit it so he's not "showing off" lol. Annoys the heck outta me, every good pic I get of him it's like that! ugh! lol :hammer:

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
There's a crop tool on photobucket if that's what you use.

·
Registered
182 Posts
LOL thanks girl! It was a lot of fun. We went out again this past weekend, but Bullet didn't get to go, we had 3 kids, 3 dirtbikes, and our Polaris Rzr side-by-side with us, and no room for the doggie. :( He got plenty of play time when we got home though. :) I wish I knew how to use photoshop or something, I would either insert a censor bar or edit it so he's not "showing off" lol. Annoys the heck outta me, every good pic I get of him it's like that! ugh! lol :hammer:
If you will email me the actual picture before it was downsized I will do it real quick for you. Won't take but a couple minutes.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts