Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sarah and I brought Riley and the dogs hiking yesterday. Lowla is doing a lot better with her DA, I havent seen any of it any a while. But she is being super timid of people. Which I dont like at all, I've never had a timid bulldog :/
Lowla is 5 months & Nismo will be 3yrs in august :)

She's a little... chunkier then I'd like. Here weird dog stages have been less, so im hoping she'll have a nice growth spurt.

I thought i was going to have to go in after him at one point

thanks for looking!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Aww they look great. Looks like they had a total blast! :woof:

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Awwwww looks liKe a blast!!

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
wow what a pretty place. I love all the pictures tahnks for posting them. Lowla is so darn cute and I always love looking at Niz.

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys.
its a trail head about 10 minutes from our house. we used to walk it like EVERYDAY while sarah was prego, back when we had sativa. i think that was the first time i've been since we re-homed her :/
its a fun little place though, theres a bridge that goes over a water fall. thats pretty cool.
I'll get some better pictures next time we go.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Awesome shots!It looks like they had a blast.Wish there was somewhere like that around here for me to take the dogs.
They are both looking good.

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
she's always been timid. the last few weeks its gotton a whole lot worse.
i've been told by a few trainers that its just her personality. im starting to believe it now that i've tried everything i can think of

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
awwww cute pups playing!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts