Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tool and rage against the machine get me so hyped when I'm working out w my dogs (two oldest, not the young pups). We just ran up and down two flights of stairs 20 times and ran a mile :). What do you all listen to when you work out

·
Registered
62 Posts
Sepultura, 5 finger death punch, old school punk like minor threat, wasted youth etc.

I might be 41 but I don't act it lol. Always been a metal head, always will be.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Im so lost with both of you LOL, Im on a nicki phase right now, but love SPM, tech 9 , Drake, yela wolf, stuff like that .

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
I'm 49 and grew up in Fullerton California. I listen to the same stuff I grew up on. Agent Orange, Adolescents, Social Distortion, TSOL, Middle Class, Ramones, Buzzcocks, GBH, Cramps, The Business, Gun Club, basically Punk Rock. I do love the Blues and Garage Rock. I've been listening to Will Crum lately while running Earl.

Here's a video of Will Crum

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
I don't like listening to music while running the dogs because I don't want to get surprised by other dogs/owners. When I'm in the gym, however, I like Mystikal, Bone Crusher, Too $hort and some DJ Quik.

Reactions: pitbullmamanatl

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
I haven't put together a workout mix in a while, and it depends on the type of workout: I used to go to a step aerobics class and loved hearing:

Low by Flo Rida
Holla Back Girl by Gwen Stephanie
Buttons by PussyCat Dolls/Snoop

But for running I like it a little more rockin:
Float on by Modest Mouse
Uprising by Muse
Remember the Name by Fort Minor

That's all I can think of for now. I am an eclectic music listener...

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'm 49 and grew up in Fullerton California. I listen to the same stuff I grew up on. Agent Orange, Adolescents, Social Distortion, TSOL, Middle Class, Ramones, Buzzcocks, GBH, Cramps, The Business, Gun Club, basically Punk Rock. I do love the Blues and Garage Rock. I've been listening to Will Crum lately while running Earl.

Here's a video of Will Crum
WILL CRUM - SCHOOL IS FOR DONKEYS (UC BERKELEY) - YouTube
Duuuude my life with the thrill kill cult, kmfdm can't forget those. Still in so cal? I live on this scummy lake surrounded by meth labs lol. Lake Elsinore, I actually live on the better side of town but the lake is scummy.

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Metal!! \m/ hahaha. I'm one of the few mexicans around here who is non stop rocking out to some metal lol.

But when I'm out running with Whitman, I don't usually have music playing. When its me though, I have it on random and will get Pantera, Bury Your Dead, Slayer, Tool, Miss May I, 5 Finger Death Punch, Hatebreed, Metallica.

Seriously, there's too many.. lol.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
I don't like listening to music while running the dogs because I don't want to get surprised by other dogs/owners. When I'm in the gym, however, I like Mystikal, Bone Crusher, Too $hort and some DJ Quik.
Man I haven't thought about Bone Crusher in a hot minute, Scott! lmmfao
Love me some Too $hort! Too Short why you say them nasty words...?

Totally with you about being aware when walking the dogs though, especially because Kangol hates EVERY dog he sees.

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
I'm always pumped with some Nine Inch Nails,Breaking Benjamin,Disturbed,Buckcherry,Incubus,Lacuna Coil,Orgy,ect.

I'm also ALWAYS down for some good techno such as Sylver,Crystal Method,Tiesto,Lasgo,Dead Mau5,ect.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Man I haven't thought about Bone Crusher in a hot minute, Scott! lmmfao
Love me some Too $hort! Too Short why you say them nasty words...?

Totally with you about being aware when walking the dogs though, especially because Kangol hates EVERY dog he sees.
Haha! What's my favourite word?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm always pumped with some Nine Inch Nails,Breaking Benjamin,Disturbed,Buckcherry,Incubus,Lacuna Coil,Orgy,ect.

I'm also ALWAYS down for some good techno such as Sylver,Crystal Method,Tiesto,Lasgo,Dead Mau5,ect.
I love breaking Benjamin and incubus. I listen to pandora and switch between drakes station, incubus, foo fighters, mannie fresh, and gucci

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts