Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found a small, white object on the floor, and low and behold it was a front toofer from the Badman:) My little boy is growing up (sniffles). Do you think he wants me to place it under his pillow? And if so, what is the proper monetary reward for a puppy tooth these days LOL!? Oh well, I thought it was kinda cool;) Luckily it was found on the floor and not in my arm HA HA!!

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
SF your such a mush LOL ... That's really funny because bogart just lost his front right fang in the bathtub yesterday :) He's getting his big boy teeth .. I think you should leave badger a little doggy treat under his pillow :)

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SF your such a mush LOL ... That's really funny because bogart just lost his front right fang in the bathtub yesterday :) He's getting his big boy teeth .. I think you should leave badger a little doggy treat under his pillow :)
Good idea, Tara! If he doesn't eat it, then it will make for a great midnight snack for yours truly;) Hmmm, beer and dog treats....looks like I'll be busy in the bathroom tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
600 Posts
you guys are softies. I had an ex that cried when she found a bigger whisker that came out of one of my first dogs crazy chick put it in a sealable bag and kept it.

Thats right shes an ex.

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gotta bag of hair and teeth from my passed two pups, Cuda and Jack:) Softy? maybe...mushy?... definitely LOL!!!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I still have MOO my first UKC dogs first 3 lost teeth :D

No idea what to give them I gave my daughter $2 lol.

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
I think it's a sign of a great guy when they're mushy over their dogs! :)

I saved Kane's right canine; it's in a little baggy in my dresser.

I did remember finding a tooth in my hair once. *mind boggles*

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
I gave my son .50 for his teeth he is 18 so I guess the tooth fairy gives for the cost of living it is cheaper here in MN than CA.

Christian I think it is sweet that you are mushy. ;) i would give Badger a good belly rub I think he would enjoy that more as he is down a tooth at the moment.

·
Registered
33 Posts
That's cool !! I have a container full of puppy teeth ( 3 dogs), a small container of hair, another container that has stitches from my boy (Diezel), of his MANY surgeries, and finally a tattoo with the ashes mixed into the ink of my last female (Daizy). I think having memories and keepsakes of your dogs is the SH*T !!!!:pupruns:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts