Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
10. They will steal ur spot on the couch while u are up getting a soda.
9. They will take the treat u give them and bury in the back yard like a paranoid crack head hiding their stash.
8. They will jump on ur bed with muddy feet. Making u do the laundry... again!
7. They will lick visitors with an uncontrolled passion only they understand.
6. They will cause children to smile.
5. They will make u feel horrible for not walking them by looking at u with deep sad eyes.
4. They will look at u like u committed a crime against them if u don't let them lick ur ice cream bowl.
3. They will cause wide spread happiness in large group settings.
2. They will crack u up by shaking their butts so hard u think they are going to snap in half.

And the number one reason why u can't trust vicious Pit Bulls... '

1. They will steal ur heart like a thief in the night, showing u complete and pure love that only a Pit Bull can show.

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Ya I thought it was gonna be a post like that. Good stuff though. Aint it the truth. Lol I had a 79 year old lady adopt a pit from me yesterday. I wouldnt have it any other way

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
you can't trust them because they'll follow just about anyone with a treat home.

Lovely list! :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
seen this before but its so true

·
Registered
53 Posts
10. They will steal ur spot on the couch while u are up getting a soda.
7. They will lick visitors with an uncontrolled passion only they understand.
6. They will cause children to smile.
5. They will make u feel horrible for not walking them by looking at u with deep sad eyes.
3. They will cause wide spread happiness in large group settings.
2. They will crack u up by shaking their butts so hard u think they are going to snap in half.

And the number one reason why u can't trust vicious Pit Bulls... '

1. They will steal ur heart like a thief in the night, showing u complete and pure love that only a Pit Bull can show.
These are the most true in my case. He is quick to steal my seat the second I get up and even my spot in bed if I'm not careful. He looked at me and made me feel so bad today because I didn't get a chance to run with him today.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts