Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
**** got this from a friends FB, lmao, had to share****

1. When your spouse's shocked voice shouts from the shop, "Honey, come quick, I've had a terrible accident!", you show up breathless with a mop and scent neutralizer.

2. You wake panicked in the middle of the night when you sense you suddenly have room to move your body around the bed.

‎3. You can't sleep unless you hear lots of heavy breathing in your bedroom

4. The emergency number on your speed dialer is for the dog's veterinarian.

5. When someone taps you on the shoulder, you tell them firmly, "Off!", then "Down!"

6. When tempers flare among your family members, you pull out the long forefinger, pointedly raise your voice and shout "Go to your crates, now!"

‎7. When someone asks what's for dinner you automatically reply, "Canidae and Pedigree."

8. When you are walking a ring around the local park and someone points at you and your dog, you raise both arms over your head, whoop and go looking fo...r a ribbon.

9. When shopping, your best friend asks you what you think of that snappy suit in the window, and you scowl and mutter, "Useless, it is the same color as my dog and it has no pockets."

10. When your neighbor points to her crawling infant and asks you what you think of her new baby, you study it for a minute and reply, "Well, a little short on coat and long in the hock, but that kid has a great top line!"

Reactions: Xiahko

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Hahaha! Great Post ... I have been dreaming about Bulldogs and Dog men lately. It's funny when you find reading a game dog book to your kids before you go to bed a bedtime story LMAO!!!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hhahaha maybe that should be the 11th one :p you and me both, ughh hgirl, so frustrated :p

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
bahahaha love it!!! I get told i talk to people like dogs all the time, when i have my neice i find i say SIT, STAY just like i would a dog lol

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hahah I do that too girl, my nieces hate me for it, but is funny cause they mind :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol Stacia, I thought it was too funny and suited a lot of us to a "T" :p

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PP - thank you :D

Christian - hahah yeah for me as well, my friend :D I know what you mean :D

·
parasite killer
518 Posts
LOL Funny stuff! Jay always tells my daughter Adrianna to go lay down, she always says, "but I'm not a dog.." and Jay pets my head/hair and purrs at me when I'm being mean cuz he wants me to be nice....

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lmaoo Lacy, the b/f tries to do the same thing, Ig et a bit vicious though and tell him that, he jut laughs :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts