Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and left a mess. Of course my Captain chose to have this day off leaving me with the truck!! We left the hall around 830 and got back to the hall at 1730. We keep going out everytime the wind blows. There are houses destroyed, buildings flattened, people trapped, wires everywhere, its a mess!

This started it all!!!

This is some of what it left!

Im standing in the tree!

What it did!!

Anyone see my Jeep????

·
Registered
901 Posts
Oh so sorry about your Jeep! Glad to see you are okay. Hopefully whomever was at the house was safe also. Tornadoes are so destructive.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
WOW! I went to OSU and when I first got there I was all confused about Tornado drills and what not. We had fire drills in my state, no tornados, lol. Could not imagine having them around me all the time. UGH. Hope your insurance helps you out with all that!!!!

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
Wholie ****!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Tornadoes are some of the most awe inspiring events nature has to offer, I love them...but only from afar;) Life in tornado alley this time of year is crazy...I'm from the northern part. Stay safe everyone and always keep a radio at hand when weather gets bad.

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
We don't get tornados in NZ, I couldn't imagine one coming over the house.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Wow! Keep up the good work, OFK and stay safe, people!

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
i'm soo glad tornadoes dont touch down in CA .. we have earthquakes to worry about though

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
That's insane! the tornado uprooted the tree from concrete :O

Glad you're safe!
They are awesome beasts of power!!! When they eye down a trailer park, which they love, it is amazing how quickly they destroy everything in their path. Truly, they are one of nature's wonders...and damn unpredictable too. Tis the season for all those living in tornado stricken areas to be alert and safe!!

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
They are awesome beasts of power!!! When they eye down a trailer park, which they love, it is amazing how quickly they destroy everything in their path. Truly, they are one of nature's wonders...and damn unpredictable too. Tis the season for all those living in tornado stricken areas to be alert and safe!!
That they are... I just keep thinking, where would ppl be right now had the government shut down. What would have happened due to the aftermath, ya know?

I definitely enjoy watching storm chasers on TV, but the kahunas it takes to track the storms, not sure I'd be up for;)

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
I would loooovvveee to chase tornadoes...but would not want to be the chasee LOL!!! I am very infatuated with them:) BTW, you don't have kahunas, do you?:):)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts