Go Pitbull Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
These Chuckit balls are crazy. The rubber type ones not the tennis ball ones.

He's never managed to destroy one. We have two.

·
Registered
3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
basketballs last about a week with my 3 dogs. We like to buy rope in bulk not stuff from the pet store go to a boat/marina and get the really thick rope,my pitties love this and it lasts for months. Kong extreme seems to last. Mine also love the big jolly balls the ones for horses.

If anyone is looking for good prices check out jefferspet.com kongs are half the price of what youd pay at your local petstore. This company has tons of good stuff!! I order from them constantly and never had problems :woof:

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
yeah i love jefferspet.com thats where i get alot of toys and collars. lol

·
Registered
962 Posts
Boomer loves his rope, but we only get the heavy duty and he isn't allowed to just sit and chew it. Jump for it, hang from it play tug with it all good.
Boomer has had his same kong for a while but we only use it like others with frozen treats inside and not for him to just sit and gnaw on the actual toy.
We avoid all bones in this house, raw or otherwise, as they just end up as shrapnel in the soon coming dog vomit.
We learned a long time ago to just plain old avoid anything that has stuffing or above all a squeeky in it. Booms favorite game is to destroy the toy to get the squeeker out and run around with said squeeker in his teeth squeeking it until mom or dad can convince him to drop it. Cute at first, old after the second toy destroyed (mind you both were supposed to be indestructrible).

And i definitly agree for you to check out jefferspet.com i buy alot of our stuff for my dogs from them as well as items for the animals at the shelter, best prices for those a small budget.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts